ch.13 Never ending nightmare

*drip, drip, thunder, thunder*

As she predicted the moment she leaped forward, the girl's little body fell before her and the boy started making his escape. But it was in vain as she easily evaded her body and jumped at the boy's back making him land in the mud with a thud sound.

AHAHAHAHA That’s it!! That’s how it is! As I thought you are a bast*rd from birth! hahahaha….haaaaa..

SO ANNOYING.

Her monster-like scales coated by water reflected some of the light that the thunder gave out making a slight shining effect on the almost naked body. Her snow white dress was now painted by mud and blood. The white bed sheet that she used as a coat was now lying in the mud. Even so she killed the next one too.

…Now only the fake left…YOU.

Glancing back the little girl flinched as the bloodlust just got worse from the monster that was in front of her.

~✿.。.~ ˙˙˙˙ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˙˙˙˙ ~.。.✿~

Looking down the little trembling girl y/n felt just as dissatisfied as when she was in front of her father. The girl’s appearance was the same as hers in her previous life. Seeing it trembling from fear and in a state of panic she felt even worse.

…How incompetent. At last you should run! Wha-..

As she was complaining in rage the little girl could not take in all the stress and let the shameful body fluid flow out freely between her legs. Despite that her eyes stared y/n as if it was glued to her.

Embarrassment ran through her as the woman in front of her might be the exact same as she was in the past.

Couldn’t delay more she finally gave up understanding the situation and with pure rage she grabbed her arm then with full force attacked her. Like a wild beast she hit, tear, threw and kicked the poor kid without a hint of hesitation or regret.

Haaaaahaaaa…gulp…haaaa ahaaa”
..Is she death?..

As the now unrecognizable girl lay at the wet earth barely breathing, y/n lost all the hateful feeling and only felt resentful towards the gods who let her be born. She looked down with sorrow until the young woman let out her last breath.

The rain continued to pour down as if even nature was mourning that one of its precious life just burned out for eternity. Y/n faced up, letting all the water drops hit his check and wash the dirty blood away. She even hoped that the pure rain would wash all the rotten emotion within her heart far away. She just stood there, between the lazily falling rain drops for a long time.

She doesn’t care that the house was destroyed by a thunderbolt nor that it was already morning and people began to gather around her. However after she observed her surroundings her form disappeared. She walked down the small street watching the well known people's faces.

They were busy watching the ruined house. Some called for help, some even tried to help with the fire. But y/n only thought of one thing.

...I should remove the evils

So she appeared again and cut all those people's throats who were evil in her memory. Terrible cries could be heard again mixed with sobbing as the people saw the monster kill the family one by one. Though it was enveloped by the sounds of the rain.

As Y/n finished all those who were meant to die by her hands she vanished.
She left.
She left everything and removed everyone from her heart.