✨ Happy New Year ✨

Hi Hi!
As everyone knows SOLO LEVELING sadly ended and I'm not talking about the novel here which was already finished.

But what I really want to say is that as a big Jin-woo simp I will collect fanfic even more so those who love the story can come and heal your heart! Anyway, we said goodbye to SL and said hello to the new year!!!

Anyway, we said goodbye to SL and said hello to the new year!!!

A very very short story (one shot) to celebrate the new year!!!

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧*‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥< LET'S BEGIN! >‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·*‧̩̥‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

Happy new year!

To celebrate this big event our team:
L/n Y/n, Sung Jin-woo, Cha Hae-in, Yoo Jin-ho, Woo Jin-chul, Baek Yoon-ho, Min Byung-gyu
and some more characters whose names I don't remember right now, went out to drink!!!

Of course there were some who drank a little and passed out like Jin-ho and Byung-gyu. There were some who drank with control like Jin-chul and Cha AND~ there's Jin-woo and Y/n. Both people are on a totally other level, in different ways.

"I...I give up..."
*BANG* Hit the head to the table.

"kuhahaha! GIVE ME MORE!" Winning another round of drinking competition y/n shout for more in an evil and dramatic pose.

"y/n calm down!!"-Jin-woo.

"Hmm??"

She grabbed and kissed Jin-woo wildly in the seat then when Baek Yoon-ho tried to grab her she slipped and accidentally tore Jin-chul's shirt down who also came to help get y/n pull down from Jin-woo.

"Wow~ Ya have abs? Ya didn't paint it right? kahahaha"

"Calm down hunter y/n...?" Said Baek Yoon-ho, noticing her ominous smile.

With a sudden smirk y/n speed behind him and stealing his shirt running away then as she turns forward she runs into two soft things.
It was Cha Hae-in who came back with a glass of water in both hands.

Looking up between boobs and smirk y/n said.

"mmm~~boobs~~."

Cha jumps back with totally red face gaping, not knowing what to say or do. The two glasses are still in her hands.

"Need some sake!!"

Teleported in Japan running to some random restaurant and causing a scene while playing drunk. she pestered the waitress to give her sake then 3 S-rankers came in because of the commotion. Giving an evil smile to them, she grabbed and kissed Kanae Tawata. Making the woman stone from shock.

"See? I'm no stranger! Give me a drink?"

Jin-woo comes and tries to grab her but she evaded and accidentally runs to another S-rank and of course because why not, pukes on his shirt.

"Sorry bro I will buy you another..."

*SLAP*
Jin-woo makes her unconscious and apologise to the other while grabbing and going home with the dead drunk girl.

The next day y/n struggle to breath between puking and sleeping. After she got to a passable state she got scolded by Jin-woo and had to apologise personally to everyone who was troubled by her.

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧❄‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥< END >‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥❄‧·͙̥̣☆*̣̥