Chapter 1

The sky dusked when Sivaangi sat in a famous cafe in Chennai, having her favourite ice-cream and staring out of the glass window to watch the splendid city along with her best friend tarunya.

On the spur of the moment, her eyes fell on a tall man entering the cafe. As the light was low, she didn't get a clear picture until the man turned around, same height, same body structure, she now was sure it was him! Her ex...Mr Ashwin Kumar stood 7 steps ahead of her.

They had never met each other after that day!

Before she could turn to tarunya and leave the cafe the man in 5'11 inches captured that tiny human sitting in the cafe.

Sivaangi wished she could turn back the clock and bring the wheels of time to a stop.

She could see Ashwin approaching her with his usual charismatic smile.

"Sivaangi maa, eppadi iru"

Before he could complete he was cut by Sivaangi

"Tarunya...vaa polam"

Sivaangi promptly took her sling bag clutching tarunya's hand and left the cafe without even uttering a word and there stood our hero not able to even register what he just saw.

Ashwin thought to himself, "I deserve this for what I have done to her months before".

So guys it was a short update just to know the response for the story.

Hope you all like it.

Do let me know your reviews...

I'll plan to continue this story based on your votes and response.

If you like the chapter kindly vote and share it with your friends.

So please support and thank you for your valuable time💜