Chapter 28

Sivaangi was feeling splendid being dolled up in an elegant red kanjeepuram saree with minimal makeup and gold ornaments. She was all set to get engaged to the man of her dreams.

Ashwin's home in Coimbatore was all set to witness a beautiful journey of two souls who are gonna embark their magical life together.

The door flung open and ayushi came hopping excitedly and went near sivaangi to see her doing the final touches. Sivaangi was admiring how the tiny girl was looking at her with so much of love. "athai you look beautiful...mama innekku flat" ayushi said with a hop making sivaangi giggle. She could see her reflection turning crimson red with the statement.

(Uncle is gonna fall head over heels for you)

Sivaangi pinched ayushi's cheek earning a cute chuckle from her "Neeyum cute ah irukku da"

(You look cute)

Suddenly everyone's head turned towards the door. As she turned towards the door, she saw ashwin leaning on the door with his hands folded and looking at her. His silly smile made her heart thud loudly.

She froze on the moment. His presence making her heart beat faster as she saw her person all dressed up in veshti and a red shirt complementing her saree. Sivaangi was openly admiring her husband to be without even blinking her eye until her cousins left the room to give them the much needed privacy.

Ashwin shut the door and dragged her chair towards him as he sat on the bed "Enna madam ready ya?" to which she nodded her head.

(All set?)

Ashwin took her hand and kissed her knuckles "romba azhaga irukka ma"

"Thanks ngaa" she said earning an amused look from him.

"Ennathu?" they both chuckled at her new adorable label.

Ashwin bob his head and assured her "Anyways, all the best pondatti. Cheers to forever"

Sivaangi genuinely couldn't let out her feeling in words instead she just hugged him tightly pouring all her emotions hearing his heartbeat "I love you ashwin"

Ashwin too hugged her back patting her head lovingly "I love you too sivaangi ma"

Both of them felt happy and blessed  as they are gonna take their bond to the next phase. All the moments from the day when they met at the sets of cwc to their confession to their breakup to the reconciliation to the marriage proposal everything was flashing by and they felt glad to have decided to be in a bond forever no matter what happened in their past life.

The bride and groom made their way to the hall which was filled with only familiar faces from both of their family along with their cwc family. Both of them took the blessings of the elders and saw many excited and happy faces around them. Ashwin felt surreal as he walked along with her to the hall and couldn't contain his happiness.

Ashwin's eyes followed sivaangi's gaze when the priest asked them to exchange the rings as the auspicious muhurath had arrived.  All of a sudden, sivaangi felt tensed and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. Ashwin took her hands and pressed in assurance. And as she again got lost in his brown eyes, she felt the cold metal slide into her ringer finger and she felt proud to be his officially.

Ashwin then forwarded his hands and sivaangi slid the ring on to his ring finger. Both of them gave an overwhelming smile as they exchanged their rings witnessed by their dear and near ones. They could see their cwc family members in smiles as they got officially engaged. Both of them felt a sudden rush of emotions running into their body. They felt special, amazing and proud.

Everyone applauded and cheered congratulating them and the photographer was clicking the perfect moments of them to cherish forever. In the spur of the moment, yaathi yaathi was played and their cousins along with their cwc family begin to dance to the beats making the couple go surprised.

Everyone was grooving to the song and soon the couple were snatched to the dance floor by pugazh and sakthi as they danced to the hook step. Everyone cheered at them. It was definitely a happy moment for all of them. Sivaangi hummed to the female portion as she danced elegantly to the beats.

The amount of admiration his eyes had each time when she sang made her love him more and believe in her more. When the kuthu beat was played, ashwin folded his shirt sleeves and veshti dancing his heart out.

Her sparkling eyes had an implicit amount of love and happiness to see her man like this. Everyone was cheering the couple and here she was openly admiring him enjoy his heart to the fullest.

As everyone got immersed in the dance, ashwin leaned his head near her ears. His breath fanning near her earlobes making her shiver as he whispered "En koode va...I have something important to tell you" Sivaangi followed ashwin to his room thinking about what he has to say.

(Come with me)

She got into the room to find no one. She thought where he went as she walked further when she heard his voice "Finally"

She heard the voice and turned swiftly to find him shutting the door with a smirk. In the shock she was about to slip when his hands carefully wrapped around her waist. As his fingers touched her bare waist she felt dizzy.

They straightened themselves and she could see his eyes travelling from her eyes to nose to finally landing on her lips. She knew what was coming her way. Ashwin looked at her eyes once and again looked at her lips. She gulped hard as he started to lean towards her face.

As their lips were just apart, they heard the knock on the door bringing them back to the present. He quickly pecked her forehead and turned to open the door to find his sister "Enna thambi unnale 2 months wait panna mudiyatha?" she asked and they both gave a sheepish smile.

(Cant you wait for 2 months?)

"Keezhe ellarum wait panranga" his sister said and they both went down to see several face teasing them making sivaangi and ashwin smile embarrassed.

(All are waiting for you both)

As sivaangi went back to change her dress into something comfortable, her phone buzzed to see countless number of notifications and among those she found ashwin's instagram post where she was tagged. Curiosity glued to her eyes as she saw the post with glistened eyes. It was a picture of them with their engagement rings "With this ring, I give you my heart forever💜" to which she instantly commented "Forever💜"

Ashwin felt content as he opened his instagram account to see countless number of notifications congratulating them on the engagement. He chuckled seeing the fan boy atrocities on twitter as their all time favourite crush was getting married. He sent few of his favourite tweets to sivaangi and they both end up laughing and feeling happy seeing the fans love for them. After all it was a long term manifestation for all the fans to see them together. Ashaangi hash tag was trending for the next few days. It was not less than a celebration for them.

How's it?

If you like this update, don't forget to vote and comment.

There's a small correction in chapter 25. I had mentioned their wedding is gonna happen in the end of May but it's actually end of April. So kindly keep this in mind as you read further. 

Till then enjoy reading💜