Chapter 17

Ashwin and sivaangi were happily wandering around different places in Dehradun. They both got down at robber's cave and explored through the cave. Took few pictures and went to their next destination Rajaji national park. Sivaangi was excited and was watching different species of animals and she was happily clicking the pictures of those while ashwin's admiration mode was on. He was smiling seeing her enjoy for those little things. He understood how sivaangi always finds beauty in little things.

They got back to their jeep to find out that one of the tyre got punctured and there was no workshops also nearby. Now they had only one option of changing the tyre by themselves. Ashwin took the spear tyre and was engrossed in his work. Sivaangi was helping him by handing over the tools. Swiftly ashwin wanted to test her so he asked her to help him.

"Ashwiney... naan eppadi? Sivaangi asked with puppy eyes

(How can I?)

"You can do this" ashwin said with full josh

"Noooo..." she said with a pout

"Unnaale mudiyaadhendru ooray sollum nambaadhey" he started to cheer her up making her chuckle at his antics

(Even if the entire world says you can't do it, don't trust them)

Finally sivaangi kneeled down and tried her best and they successfully changed the tyre. They both gave a high-five to each other whereas ashwin was brimming with pride in his eyes seeing his sivaangi pass his test with flying colours.

"Ma..." he cupped her face and said "There is nothing that you can't do. Okay?"

"Okay ashwiney"

They continued their exploration after having their lunch. They went to the mindrolling monastery and stayed there for sometime while this time sivaangi had taken over ashwin's admiration. She was silently admiring his messy hair and brown eyes.

"Enna madam neenga enne sight adiikkiriya?" Ashwin asked  blushing at her antics.

"Aama naan ennodu aale thane sight adikurathu" sivaangi whined

"Appadiya kulu kulu?" ashwin uttered going more closely to her

"Aa...ma ku.lu..kulu" sivaangi stammered with the instant proximity

The cold breeze was letting her jhumka dance to the winds and ashwin couldn't resist as his hands moved to touch sivaangi's earring. She could feel the touch to which Sivaangi pulled his hand away. But a defiant ashwin held her wrist again, this time firmly and more reassuringly. The changing romantic dynamics between the two perhaps continued for a while and both were blushing hard at their cute romance at the monastery.

It was already 7 in the night and they had an early flight the next day back to Chennai. Ashwin halted at the last stop of their trip, Doon valley. It looked mesmerizingly beautiful at the night enabling to view the whole Dehradun from the view point.

"Wow"  that was the first word that emerged from her mouth seeing this mesmerizing view "This is so beautiful"

"Wow" that was the first word that emerged from her mouth seeing this mesmerizing view "This is so beautiful"

"Not more than you" ashwin whispered in his base voice making sivaangi weak on her legs

She put a straight face and turned to him glaring

"Enna? Ennoda pondatti evlo azhagunnu solla koodatha?" he swiftly placed his hands over her waist

"Solla koodatha?" he said in his husky voice and pulled her closer to him making sivaangi go crimson

*Romantic content ahead*

He was about to ask her again when she cut him off and said "kiss me under the stars"

Ashwin instantly pull out one of his hands from her waist and gently cupped her face with his other hand and placed his lips on her. Their kiss was a passionate one conveying all their love for each other. He pulled her even closer sending chills on sivaangi and she took hold of his shirt collar more tightly. They kissed like all they want was to feel each other.

They both parted their kiss while panting heavily. Both of looked at each other blushing. Both of their cheeks had turned pink just like their lips. He kissed her forehead and  tucked back her hair strands.

Un peyaril en perai serthu
Viralodu uyir koodu korthu
Oor munnae ondraga naamum
Nadandhaal enna

Ashwin took his phone and played sirikkathey and extended his hands to sivaangi for a slow dance.

En nenjam theeyae
Ull engum neeyae
Kan modumbothum
Kan mun nindraayae

Sivaangi cheerfully took hold of his hands and danced along with him rhythmically beneath the stars enjoying in their own kulu kulu world.

Sirikaadhae sirikaadhae
Siripaalae mayakaadhae
Adikaadhae adikaadhae
Azhagaalae adikaadhae

Sivaangi had a beautiful smile throughout the dance making ashwin not take of his eyes from her. He was engrossed in her smile.

Nanaika theriyadha
Adai mazhaiyae
Nanaiya theriyadha
Malar kudaiyae
Maraiya theriyadha
Pagal nilavae
Ennai theriyadha
Pennazhagae

Ashwin looked into her eyes as if he was having the greatest possession in front of his eyes. He tenderly twirled her around making her heart flutter rhythmically.

Manam vittu unmaiyai mattum
Unnodu pesida vendum
Nee ketkkum kaadhalai alli
Un mel naan poosida vendum

She encircled her hands around his neck while he placed his on her waist as they slowly danced to the song.

Naan kaanum otraai kanavai
Un kaadhil ularida vendum
Enai meeri unnidam mayangum
Ennai naan thaduthida vendum

Sivaangi slowly moved to ashwin and placed her head near his chest listening to her favourite rhythm and ashwin gently caressed her hair.

Koodadhae koodadhae
Innaal mudiya kodaadhae
Pogathae pogathae
Enai nee thaandi pogathae

The moment when the stars twinkled they felt the magic and they promised to love till eternity.

Nerungathae nerungathae
En penmai thaangadhae
Thirakaadhae thirakaadhae
En manadhai thirakaadhae

They both were glowing naturally owing the moon light as they stayed for a while in the embrace. It was just them enjoying their moment beneath the light of thousand stars with their favourite song in the background. Everything felt surreal.

Hope you all like it. 

If you like the chapter kindly vote and comment.

Thank you for your valuable time💜