Chapter 3

He may still love you, he probably does.

He probably doesn't know what he wants.

He probably still thinks about you all the time. But that isn't what matters. What matters is what he is doing about it.

She slowly tried to close her eyes trying to sleep at 2 am in the morning.

On the other side ashwin was thinking about meeting sivaangi today.

"Finally naan avale paathen, en sivaangi ma"

(Finally I saw her)

He was wholeheartedly happy seeing her after these days.

"I know you were also happy seeing me today aana nee athu sollamattene"

"Eppadi solluven, naan unne avalo kashtapeduthirkaru"

(I have made you suffer a lot)

He really wanted to talk to her get back to her but at the same time hesitant as he has never messaged or even called after their breakup.

With hundreds of questions inside his mind he finally managed to message her!

And then, just as she slowly drifted into sleep, her phone vibrated. With her heart thudding in her ear, she unlocked her phone and stared at the screen. Finally! It was his message.

But when she opened it and read it, she nearly stopped breathing. She didn't know if he was joking or not. What was this?

Sivaangi maa...please forgive me. I know I had hurt you that day with my words. I was just confused and concerned about you! But I understood that I can't stay away from you for so long. I really want you back. I was waiting to tell you this but then after meeting you today I made my mind. I want you!

Take your time. I don't want to rush things between us. But I want to tell you that I'll be always there for you no matter what. If you want to vent out your problems, issues whatever it may be more than being in your happy times I'll be there for you in your tough times.

So just trust me...

Trust me, life is full of miracles and some things don't end up in our hands. Maybe it's kadavul setting. Let's manifest and work on this together.

I hope you will hold on to me.

Loads of love, your ashwineyy

Tears flowed down from her eyes after reading his message.

Does he really want to get back to me?  That was the first thought she had.

Ashwin was restless to get a reply back but contradictory to his mind even after sivaangi viewing his message she didn't reply back.

"Ma, please ma reply back. Please please please!"

Not able to control his anxiety he took his phone and started to type...

Sivaangi ma, please ore oru vaati ore oru chance kudu ma enakku.

(Give me just one chance)