Chapter 16

Triyuginarayan temple

"Veliyirunthu paakumbothu intha kovil chinnatha dhan theriyum. Aana there's a mythological history behind this temple" sivaangi started her history class

(You might find this temple small but there is a history behind this)

"This temple is believed to be the place where wedding of Lord Siva and Parvati took place" she paused and continued "ashwiney...it seems, couples who come here and take their blessings will share a divine bond forever" she completed with her giggle.

They both entered the main sanctum. Ashwin's heart started fluttering intensely as she took hold of his hands and moved forward.

"Namma life la ellame kadavul setting dhan so...vazhka poora namma onna happya irukkanom nu pray pannikko" her eyes were twinkling as she whispered this to him.

(We are together purely because of god's grace so pray for our happiness lifelong)

He couldn't really register what she just said. He couldn't even move. He stared at her with eyes wide open. It would be just a simple temple visit for anyone. But for ashwin this was something very huge. Sivaangi chose this place just to assure him about their future together.

Sivaangi was praying wholeheartedly for both of them. Her hands were joined in praying motion and ashwin was also praying for their happy life together.

Ashwin applied the vibuthi on sivaangi's forehead and she did the same for ashwin. After a happy darshan they just sat down at a tree nearby and were enjoying the scenic beauty behind the temple. The calm climate was adding more beauty to the moment.

The silence was taken away by sivaangi's question "Yennachu ashwin? Yenna yosichittu iruken?"

(What are you thinking ashwin?)

"Illa ma, naan unna muthal muthala paartha nimisham konjam rewind panni paathen. I never thought you will become someone very special for me"

(I was just recollecting the moment when I met you for the first time)

He took a long breath staring at her and said "Wasn't our journey a perfect kadavul setting?"

He was really in an emotional mess right now. He took her hands in his and said "Sivaangi ma...Thankyou for this" happy tears were flowing from his eyes

"Neenga enna treat panna mathiri yaarum ithu varaikkum treat pannathe illa ashwiney. Enakku vazhka poora unga koodave irukkanum. I...I love you ashwin"

(No one has ever treated me like you. I just want to be with you always)

The tears that she held up all this while talking to him started to flow down from her cheeks.

Ashwin froze for a second. He just wanted to frame this moment.

"I love you more sivaangi ma... enna nadanthalum naan un koodave iruppenen" Ashwin wiped her tears and placed a lovely kiss on her hand.

"Ennayum ungaleyum serthu vecha kadavul munnadi unga kitte ithu sollanunnu nenachen. Ippo happy ya?" sivaangi said as she wiped off his tears. He nodded his head in agreement and caressed her hand.

(I wanted to confess in front of the god who destined us. Are you happy now?)

"Unmayaile idhu kadavul setting dhan ma" He pressed her hands in assurance that they are gonna be together no matter what.

(Indeed this is because of God's grace)

Sivaangi wanted to confess her feeling to ashwin at a sacred space this time. Contradictory to the quintessential proposals, she chose a place where respect, dedication, gratitude and sanctity prevailed over expensive gifts. She was more thoughtful this time promising a happy life together with ashwin which she always wanted from the time she realized her love.

There was a time when they both had to distance them from each other only to end up together with a more intense and sincere relationship. It's because there is an invisible thread connecting both ashwin and sivaangi which may get stretched or tangled at times but will never break.

They made a much stronger confession this time confirming their future together and that too in front of that temple where the most enchanting couple of all time got married. If this not kadavul setting then what else is? Even the god was working overtime for this pure love to be fulfilled.

Their thoughts were cut by the giggle of a girl around 4 years old. Sivaangi couldn't stop reacting to her cute antics. The other side ashwin was admiring her. He just closed his eyes and wished something sincerely to the god.

"Polama" ashwin extended his hand before her

(Shall we move?)

"Polamey" sivaangi held his hand and walked along with him back to the jeep.

(Yup)

How was  it?

I hope the confession part was justified. Do let me know your thoughts😊

If you like the update please don't forget to vote, and comment. Silent readers too please do vote guys. These votes and comments are my encouragement to write the next chapter.

Thank you for your valuable time💜