Chapter 19

Thank you for the immense love and support💖

The next week went in just a blink of eye for both of them being tightly packed with their schedules. They were in touch virtually and were eagerly waiting for the weekend as they had planned to visit Coimbatore for devi ma's birthday.

Ashwin and sivaangi had so far designed their dream home and already the construction work had commenced. Both of them were happy enjoying their new phase of life which they both had dreamed of. A home filled with ashwin and sivaangi's hard work and love.

Sivaangi was all set packing her stuffs. She was wrapping her gift for devi maa but her scissors was nowhere to be found  to cut the wrapper . She got pissed off and decided to call her mom for help.

"Amma...scissors enge?" Sivaangi screamed

"Ennachu?" binni ma responded as she came in

"My scissors is missing" she gave a puppy face

Binni ma opened her dressing table drawer and the scissors was there very much visible to anyone who does open the drawer. She took the scissors in her hands and asked her "ithu pinna ennathu?"

Sivaangi gave a sheepish smile and said "ma satyama nan paakumbothu ange illa ippo eppadi vandicho" she took the scissors and was looking at it like her mother did some magic

"Aama di scissors thaniya parandhu vandirichu" binni ma gave a glare at her and went down

She then wrapped the gift and slept off not before sending a lovely goodnight message to her manna as they had to catch an early morning flight to Coimbatore.

Ashwin on the other side was all set for going to his hometown along with his manni and her family for the first time. He could see his dream getting fulfilled soon. He was heartily happy to perceive his happiness after all the struggles he had to face all these years.  It's all kadavul setting for him.

The next day early morning ashwin along with sivaangi and her family reached their own ooru Coimbatore. Ashwin's brother n law was already there at the airport to pick them up and they all left to ashwin's home in order to avoid the attention. They all had a good  time in the car chit chatting happily. Finally they reached ashwin's home and sivaangi was impressed seeing his home. A lovely home with a green landscape adding extra beauty to the home.

Ashwin's family was already at the entrance all set to welcome them. Devi maa rushed to sivaangi and gave a warm hug to her making her melt in his mom's love. She indeed has become her favourite. Ashwin was delighted to see his mom's love towards his sivaangi ma. Soon his sister along with her daughter joined in pouring all the love to sivaangi.

"Excuse me, nan inge than irukku. Ellarum enne maruntiya?" ashwin asked with a puppy face

"Aama inimel engalkku sivaangi than ellam" his sister teased him

Ashwin move forward to his father and said "Appadiya seri ok. Enakku en appa irukku"

"Kovchukadha da. Enakku neenga renduperum important than" devi ma moved forward to ashwin and hug him

"Nan summa sonnen ma" ashwin said with a heartfelt smile

"Naanum summa than sonnen da" devi ma revert back and everyone was in smile seeing the mother son duo love

"Seri seri ellarum ulla vanga, tired aa iruppen" his sister (Abhinaya)

They all get into his home and got settled themselves. Devi maa along with his sister abhinaya had prepared an appetizing breakfast. Everyone had the food cheerfully and had a gala time in the dining table. It was indeed a happy moment for all of them.

Later everyone got busy with their own things. Devi maa, binni maa and abhinaya akka everyone was getting ready for the lunch. All others except ashwin and sivaangi were indulged in some serious conversations when ashwin pulled sivaangi to his room. The room was painted in his favourite white colour and there was a mirror on the side. Ashwin snaked his hand around her waist and both were facing the mirror just staring at each other through the mirror.

Sivaangi could feel thousands of butterflies in her stomach and it was definitely a surreal moment for ashwin to have his love in his room. He was blushing hard just feeling the moment.

"Vekka padriya ashwineyy?" sivaangi tried to tease him

"Naan ah neeya?" ashwin revert back making sivaangi shy and turn to his side hiding herself in his chest.

They were admiring each other and enjoying the blissful moment when the door unlocked and came in his 5 year old niece.

"Ashwin mamaa...." ayushi yelled and both of them jerked separating themselves and came back from their dreamy moment.

"Ayu ma...vaa da chellom" ashwin lift his niece into his arms while sivaangi from his behind was admiring the way ashwin was playing with her and soon she also joined them. All three of them were having fun watching tom and jerry and was enjoying it to the fullest. Sivaangi watched the duo playing and was thinking of the fact how ashwin will be as a father. 

"He will be a great father!"  she thought and couldn't stop blushing just thinking about them being parents.

And as it was already noon they all had lunch and all got settled in the hall and was randomly talking when his father asked sivaangi to sing a song for him.

Ashwin was taken aback by his father's comment as he is not someone who put forward something like this unless he is really comfortable with that person. Ashwin felt happy at his father's  mention. His mother then added asking binni maa and Krishna appa to join the song.

Katril varum geethamae
En kannanai arivayaa
Katril varum geethamae
En kannanai arivayaa

Sivaangi start off the song with her soulful voice. Ayushi was sitting in her lap and enjoying the song leaning closer to sivaangi.  Ashwin was admiring the way sivaangi was holding his niece tightly and both of them were swinging their heads in unison.

"She will be a great mom!"

Athara sruthi antha
Annai endren

Krishnappa then sang the next two lines.

Athukettra layam enthan
Thanthai enben

Binni maa too then joined them.

Suthi layangal thannai sutrum
Swarangal ellam
Uravaga amaintha 
nalla isai kudumbam

All present there were immersed in the song. Ashwin's father was the one who was enjoying the divine moment the most. He was indeed proud of his son's choice.

Pa ma ri ga ri ga ri ga ni tha tha ni

Ni ni ri ga ri ga ma tha ma tha ma tha ni sa
Ni ni sa ni ni sa
Sa sa ni ni sa ni tha ni
Ni ni tha sa ni tha ma tha
Sa sa ni ni sa ni tha ni
Ni ni tha sa ni tha ma tha
Tha tha ni ma ma tha ga ga ma tha
Sa ni tha ma ga ri

All three of them now sang in chorus while now vinayak too joined them. It was a complete family package.

Katril varum geethamae
En kannanai arivayaa
Avan vai kulalil alagagaa
Amutham thathumbum isayagaa
Malarnthai nadanthai
Alai pol midhanthu

Katril varum geethamae
En kannanai arivayaa....

It was both blissful to the ears as well as eyes to witness such a divine rendition by the family. Everyone applauded for the beautiful song and truly felt delighted at that moment.

How's it?

If you like the update do vote and comment.

These votes and comments are my encouragement to write the next chapter.

Thank you for your valuable time💜