Chapter 21

There's always a blessing in disguise. Something far greater always come out of moments that test you. Keep going n keep believing ✨🎈

The next day morning, the whole family was gathered at the dining hall for the breakfast but ashwin's father and sivaangi was missing.

"Dosa and thakkali chutney ready" a chirping sivaangi along with his father came out of the kitchen and placed the dishes on the table.

Ashwin was blinking his eyes constantly as he couldn't believe his eyes seeing his soft spoken father was in all smiles with sivaangi. That same person who used to take days to get close with people got connected with her  just in few hours.

"She is sheer magic" that was he thought. He felt super proud and happy about her. Everyone had a smile on their face seeing this cute father-daughter duo. 

Ashwin's father and his apprentice were in all praise for their special dosa thakkali chutney combo.

"Athai...its yum" ayushi showed a super sign with her fingers and sivaangi respond with her trademark "thankyouuuu"

Finally the breakfast was done and all decided to pay a visit to the nearby ganesha temple that evening.

By evening everyone got ready, sivaangi slowly took each step carefully as she came down holding her pallu in one hand and other hand carefully holding the railing of the stairs. She could feel everyone's gaze at her, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"Romba azhaga irukku ma. En kanne pattrum pole irukku" devi maa was quick to take off her drishti as she joined them in the hall

(You look so pretty dear)

Ayushi too joined in praising her looks. She asked sivaangi to bend and soon she placed a kiss at her cheeks.

"Maa polama" ashwin was folding his shirt sleeves as he walked in to the hall and suddenly he stopped on his track seeing his manni all dolled up in that off white saree that he had gifted her yesterday. He stood there looking at his angel heavenly beautiful till everyone cleared their thoughts to bring him back to his senses.

He could hear "Enna vilai azhage" and he was picturing her in his mind

"Enna da avale paatha odane mei maranthu nikkira...azhaga irukku la?" devi maa teased her son who stood there like a mannequin

"Aama, romba azhaga irukku" he said and everyone chuckled at his comment earning a blush from sivaangi. Ashwin rubbed his temple shyly.

"Seri seri ellarum vaanga namma polam" ashwin's sister exclaimed and all left to the temple leaving the duo together as ashwin had already planned to take her in for a bike ride.

(Ok. Let's all leave now)

He took hold of her left hand and kissed her knuckles and murmured "You look heavenly beautiful ma" making her weak on her knees.

"Unna ippadiye paathu resikkanam pole irukkku" he said looking at her

(I just want to admire you like this)

"Neenga eppo ivlo romantic aayittaru?" she whispered

(When did you become so romantic?)

"Poranthathula irundhu" he said in his base voice and she was quick to respond "Ayyo unga logic sagikkala. Vaa polam we are already getting late"

She dragged him to the outside when he swiftly said "Night unne naan nalla gavanikkaren" he said earning a "pappom" from her.

He started his bike and asked her to get in but she was struggling with her saree to sit in the bike as it was her first time in bike and that too in saree made it more difficult for her.

Ashwin helped her get in and she placed her hand on his shoulders firmly as he said "Nalla irukki pudichukko"

(Hold me tight)

"Ippadiya?" she slowly traced her hands though his waist making him shiver with her touch

(Like this?)

"Maaaa" he whined earning a loud chuckle from the other side

"Seri ok, ippo vandi edunga" she said controlling her laugh seeing her effect on him

(Ok now start the bike)

"Seringa madam" he started the bike

(Ok madam)

On the other side in Coimbatore, someone at his early 30's was surfing through ashwin's instagram account and was smirking at the thought of his growth.

"The most sensational actor of the year award n all. Not bad" he said with a smirk mentioning ashwin's growth.

They reached the temple and everyone finished the darshan and when they were about to get back to home, ashwin's eyes caught the attention on a man in his early 30's standing right in front of him making his mind go blank. All his struggles, his past, the time when literally no one stood for him everything was flashing by and he felt hard on his chest.

How's it? Hope this was not a boring chapter. Tried to add a cameo character just to instigate certain emotions.  Let's see what happens next.

If you like the update please don't forget to vote, and comment. Silent readers too please do vote guys.

These votes and comments are my encouragement to write the next chapter.

Thank you for your valuable time💜