Epilogue

Four years later ashwin was engrossed in his own thoughts sitting inside the car and fidgeting with the car keys while smiling at the cute four year old 'thendral' relishing her favourite tender coconut ice-cream.

She looks like the xerox copy of her father ashwin in looks as well as in character except for her food cravings which was completely similar to that of her mother sivaangi. She always goes gaga over her favourite foods.

"Appa aah kaatunga" thendral extended her tiny fingers to the lost ashwin.

(Open your mouth father)

"En chellakutti sapdu appa kku vena" he replied making her pout.

Ashwin couldn't unsee her puppy face so lifted her and placed on his lap but their banters halted when his phone rang.

"Ayyayyo dho varen maa" hanging up the phone he quickly lifted thendral and rushed inside the hospital.

(I'm coming)

Electricity was passing through his body and with horrified look still masking his tension he kept on gazing at his daughter's cute antics. He hugged her tighter and she was quick to whisper "All is well appa" to which he kissed her cheeks. By then the lift door opened and the duo reached the operation theatre to see his family and sivaangi's family seated in a tensed look increasing his heartbeat.

He gave thendral to his sister and went near his mom. Before he even voiced out the nurse came out asking him to accompany her to the OT.

"Naan poga matten maa" he cried like a baby.

(I won't go inside)

Devi maa smiled at him and pushed him inside "Ada poda...she needs you now"

He went inside praying to all known gods and put on the head cap and gloves following the nurse.

"Don't worry sir. Just be with her" the nurse tried to cheer him up.

He just nodded his head and moved forward to see sivaangi crying her heart out.

He quickly turned back and said "Enna la innoru vaati avale ippadi paaka mudiyathu"

(I can't see her like this once again)

Before he could ran out sivaangi screamed "Ayyo...intha aale vechittu nan padre paadu irukke" she paused and continued "Ada inga vaa da ashwiney...panradhu ellam pannittu enga da odi poren"

(The crap that I'm going through having this person as my husband)

(Come here...you're the sole reason for all this)

"Da va" ashwin tried to fight back but stopped seeing his wife's murderous look at him. He moved silently towards her in silence and stayed near her trying to make her relax. She clutched to his hands and screamed to the highest pitch as she tried to push hard making ashwin cry seeing her state.

After few screams and pushes the doctor announced the arrival of the twins "Both the babies and the mom are perfectly alright"

Ashwin finally breathed peacefully thanking the doctor and looked at the tiny humans. An hour later sivaangi and the babies were shifted to the room. Ashwin carefully placed both the babies in the crib and turned to sivaangi who already was smiling at him. She looked tired but her motherly glow made him admire her lovingly.

Ashwin sat beside her tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear "Congrats mommy 2.O"

Sivaangi chuckled and responded "Congrats daddy 2.O"

"Sivaangi ma" he called her lovingly in his base voice to which she hummed.

"Ippadiye iru maaradhey" he said caressing her cheeks.

Sivaangi blushed and said "Ashwiney"

"Hmm"

She caressed his cheeks back "Ippadiye iru maaradhey"

Ashwin move closer and captured her lips. Before they could even indulge in their sweet kiss the door flung opened and hopped their first kid thendral with her grandparents who had a teasing smile.

The new parents gave an embarrassing smile and ashwin lifted thendral to see her baby brother and baby sister peacefully sleeping in the crib with a tiny dimple adorning their face.

Both ashwin and sivaangi smiled at each other feeling the best moment of their life.

....

7 year old thendral was restlessly waiting along with her father. The family had planned for a summer vacation to a special place and they were waiting for the other members of the dimple family to join them.

Sivaangi walked towards ashwin and thendral with two minions holding her hands. Dhruv and Swara were exact photocopies of their mother in all means.

The dimple family was now complete with two dimple boys and three dimple girls making a picture perfect family.

"Appa...polama?" squealed the youngest member dhruv being a minute younger than his sister swara.

"Polama sivaangi ma?" ashwin asked admiring at his wife looking mesmerizing in a wine red anarkali.

"Polam ashwiney" the three girls squealed as sivaangi lifted swara in her arms and ashwin lifted dhruv with thendral holding his arms.

The dimple family reached the temple. That same temple in Uttarakhand were ashwin and sivaangi confessed to each other. That same temple were ashwin had manifested for a kutti sivaangi but god was extremely impressed with his genuine wish that 7 years later he was gifted with two kutti sivaangi and one kutti ashwin completing the dimple family.

Ashwin and sivaangi felt complete as they proceeded towards the temple shrine with their kids feeling content achieving all that they had wished together. Both were known for their individual achievements in the industry and for being an inspiration to many out there for bouncing back stronger amidst all the hurdles they had to face.

Sivaangi held ashwin in her life like a ray of sunlight igniting her to fly high and she turned out to be the ray of moonlight awakening him from the darkness. The fact is that they were each other's ray of light.

Finally 'Ray of light' has come to an end. Hope it was good.

I'm gonna miss all the love that you all have showered on this story through the reads, votes and comments. 

I had never expected this but our story has crossed 50k reads which is definitely huge for me.Big thanks from the bottom of my heart to each one of you.

Special thanks to all the wonderful authors of our fandom for inspiring me to write once again after almost 5 years.

Do support and shower your love for AK n SK by streaming their projects and keep them in your prayers. Good things take time.

Loads of love

Sneha💜