Chapter 25

We have crossed 30K readers and I am thankful to each one of you for the immense love and support you guys have been showering. I hope I'm doing justice to the story and please keep supporting.

Sending loads of love to all of you💜

"What?" Ashwin got startled at her sudden confession. His heart skips a beat at what he just heard.

Sivaangi snapped her hands near his ears and asked "Ungalkku kaadhu kekkatha? Kalyanam pannikalama?"

(Cant you hear? Shall we get married?)

"Are you sure?" He uttered breathlessly

She moved closer and placed her head over his chest as she spoke "Sila vishayam la ippadi than ethane thadava yosichalum kadaisila oru mudivu tha eduppom (inspired from bommi dialogue). Enakku rendum venum nu thonuthu ashwiney. Neengalum venum carrier um venum"

(Few decisions seem to be the same even after a lot of thoughts. I want both my carrier and you)

He engulfed her into a tight hug and kissed her hairline in happiness "Intha nimishathukkaga ethane naal kathirundhen nu theriyuma?"

(Do you know? I was just waiting for this moment)

"Theriyum" She looked up straight into his eyes, her petite body still in his embrace.

(I know)

Ashwin just smiled to her comment in content. His heart was overflowing with happiness as he saw the same emotions being reflected in her eyes too. Happy tears were dropping from their eyes as they felt home in each other's embrace nestling in their 'home to be' very soon. Certain moments doesn't need any extravagant place or any special gifts it's all about the two people feeling in the moment. Both their heart brimmed with happiness.

They remained silent for some time just when he spoke "What do you feel now?"

"I can feel your heartbeat" she said as she caressed his chest

"And what does it convey?"

"That I'm the beat to your heart" she declared making him go week on his knees.

He moved his head a little bit and cupped her face. Their bodies still closer to feel their warmth and voiced out "I love you sivaangi ma"

"I love you too ashwiney" she said as she felt a tear drop fall on her forehead. She quickly wiped hers tears and kissed his eyes letting a sigh of relief.

Ashwin wasn't looking for her in his life when he met her for the first time, but she turned out to be everything he was looking for. And Sivaangi for the first time in her life, found a person who filled all the empty spaces in her heart. It was real magic with a tinge of kadavul setting. It's true that the longer you wait for something, the more you appreciate when you get it.

"So namma kalyanam enga vechukalam?" he asked sitting in the concrete yet to be polished bay window resting his back at the wall. His hand was still around her shoulder.

(Where shall we get married?)

"Ofcourse in Chennai" she quickly respond

"Ok. Appo first night?" he innocently asked

"Naan saree colour, venue arrangements, menu ellam yosichittirukken ana ungallku namma first night than ah kavalai?" she frowned at his comment

(I'm thinking about the saree, venue, menu but your interest seems to be about our first night)

"That is also an important part of marriage. Am I right chellamma?" he said cutely squeezing her cheeks.

She just chuckled to see how her soon to be husband was innocently conveying his desires.

"Ingaye vechukalam" her face turned pink as she thought of having their special moment at their own home.

(We can keep it here)

"Namma veetla?" he asked as she hummed in response

(Our home?)

"Unakku ok na ippavae inga vechukalam" he voiced out in a teasing tone

(If you're ok we shall do it today itself)

"Enakku onnum prachana kidayathu" the rowdy in her got awake

(I don't mind)

He didn't expect her answer to be so direct.

She moved closer to him as she took hold of his collar as she unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt. He gulped down at her boldness. He sat there feeling all breathless as he tried to stop her "siva...ngi"

She chuckled at his expression as she left his shirt and stood up holding her stomach laughing out loud at his nervous expressions. Soon he too joined with her as they both laughed their lungs out. Sivaangi calm down and moved forward to him.

"I'm already yours and you're already mine nothing else matter" she said holding his hands.

They didn't require any physical intimacy to understand the intensity of their love as their souls were already deeply connected to each other. They could feel each other even in their absence.

"Ennalum theera kadhalaga,
Eppodhum nee nan pakkamaga,
Endrendrum neenga katchiyaga,
Ellorum ketkum per anbin satchiyaga"

How's it?

If you like the update please don't forget to vote, and comment. Silent readers too please do vote guys.

These votes and comments are my encouragement to keep writing.

Thank you for your valuable time💜