Chapter 4

Thank you all for the immense love you all have showered for the story.

Hope I'm doing justice to it.

Keep showering your love. 

The test of love is not when you are together.

It comes when you are not together and realize that despite the distance love is still there.

Sivaangi stood by the window of her room, gazing absently at the blurred distance. She had two choices: both unattractive, out of which, she would have to take a decision...'

Should I go back to him or should I not?

Sivaangi stood there gazing to the ever shining moon!

"I didn't think I would ever fall in love again. I know that everyone says that after heartbreak, but the difference is that I'm not heartbroken. I'm not cynical, or pessimistic, or sad.

I'm just someone who once felt something bigger than anything else I'd ever felt and when I lost it, I honestly believed I would never have that again.

The main issue in between us was our age and moreover your amma wanted you to get married to someone more matured and someone older than me.

But now hopefully I guess things will change between us.

I'll make sure that this age factor never becomes an issue between us hereafter and I'll make sure that your mother also realizes my love for you.

I have decided to forgive you because you acknowledged the pain you had given me. So I think we both deserve a chance ashwin.

I just want you...just you! "

On the other side ashwin took his hot coffee and stepped into his balcony and looked down. Except for a drenched street dog that was lying down miserably near the gate, there was not a soul to be seen anywhere at the early morning. Rain water had puddled under the lamp post. A breeze ruffled the trees nearby and a few twigs fell down and broke.

He gazed towards the sunrise calmly.

I know I have made you suffer a lot just because of me. But hereafter I'll make sure that you don't have to suffer alone.

If I can't build you up, guard your heart, respect you then I really don't deserve you.

You showed me what love is, how it feels to know that there is someone who cares about me and want to spend time with me. Moreover you brought rainbow to my life which once was filled with only blacks and greys.

This age gap was always an issue between us but what I realized during this gap was that you're the only one who can fill that gap with loads of love, care, laughs, the only one who genuinely wants to fill that gap with just love...pure love..

From here after there won't be anything other than us, it will be just us. I want you beside me for the whole of my lifetime.

I want you sivaangi ma...just you!

His thoughts were constrained by a soft knock at the door? He turned back....

It was his flatmate who was all set in casuals with his bag packed like he was planning to go somewhere.

"Ready?" ashwin enquired him

"Yup, I'll come back by next week" his friend reverts back.

You are sure right unakku function attend panna venannu?"

"Yeh...enakku athu vida important aana oru vishayam irukku" ashwin answered with a grin.

(I have more important work than the function)

"Ok then, bye. Take care"

"Bye...happy journey" ashwin sent off his friend with a smile.

"So it's true that if you sincerely wish to get back to someone in life and you take the effort, it will effortlessly fall into place.

Naan already unne niraye hurt pannitten sivaangi, ana ithukku aprom you won't get hurt" Ashwin muttered to himself

( I have hurt you a lot. But not here after)

It was already 8 in the morning.

Sivaangi took a long bath and got ready in a white chikankari kurti with a tiny pottu just like how ashwin liked.

After a very long time she was feeling things right that she hasn't in a long, long time.

"Enna oru adhishayam inru mazha vara chance irukke" Binni ma mocked at sivaangi seeing her all dressed up in the morning.

(Is everything fine? why are you all dressed up in this morning?)

"Enna maa ippadi enne kaalayile kalaikkara? Naan innekku ashwin koode veliya poren.  Sivaangi said to her mother by drinking a glass full of water.

(why are you teasing me mom? I'm going to ashwin's home)

"Oh athu thana madam kalayile kulichu ready aayiten... Cab kidachacha illa appa kitte drop panre sollatuma?

(Oh ok. should I ask your father to drop you?)

"Vena maa cab innum 5 nimishathil varum"

(No the cab will reach in 5 minutes)

"K da, seri bhadrama poyittu vaa".

(ok be careful)

Binni ma saw her daughter happily waving her tiny hands and getting into the cab.

A happy sivaangi made herself comfortable in the cab and was eager to give ashwin a morning surprise by going to his apartment different to what ashwin had planned.

Ashwin was getting ready in his apartment to pick sivaangi from her home listening to his favourite song of theirs "adipoli" in his speaker.

It was definitely very close to him for many reasons. It was their very first project together and the day when one of the wish on his bucket list came true.

Unexpectedly there was a calling bell and he went and opened the door

He stood there all startled to find that person in front of him.

I know most of you have guessed who that was. But there is a twist😉

Hope you all like this update.

If you like this chapter kindly vote and share it with your friends.

So please support and thank you for your valuable time💜