Chapter 27

Sivaangi adjusted her dress and hair for the nth time as she was super excited to go for a long drive with ashwin after ages. It was their most favourite way of spending time together.

Sivaangi got into ashwin's car to find a pair of eyes gazing at her without even blinking his eyes. He bend towards her and placed a kiss on her cheek making her go pink. "My selection is always the best" he said earning a blush from her.

"Dress ah illa naan ah?" sivaangi asked controlling her blush.

(Is it dress or me?)

"Rendum" he said as he ignited the engine and proceed to their destination.

(Both)

The drive was filled with little talks and few wordless conversations where their eyes spoke for them. Those small talks were the foundation of their bond. Ashwin and sivaangi had already mastered in small talks and they could even understand them in their silence.

"Namma enga porom?" sivaangi finally asked as she looked at him.

(Where are we going?)

"A long drive to a special place" he said looking at her for a brief moment and continued driving.

"Ohhh surprise ah" she said as he nodded his head with a fond smile.

(Surprise?)

Sivaangi put a stop to the radio and inserted a pendrive with ashwin's personal favourites. It had soft romantic numbers which added a romantic mood to their long drive. The drizzling rain drops enumerated the delightful mood.

After about half an hour, he turned the car from the highway and got into an earthy road just like a way to a hill. The place had a blissful beauty with the whole city visible.

Ashwin got down from the car as he moved to open the door for her and stretched his hand forward helping her get down. She looked at the city lights and turned back at him with a tender smile and again turned back to see the serenity of the place.

"Semma yaarukku ashwiney" she said as her hair was dancing along with the night breeze.

(It's beautiful)

"Pudichirukka?" He asked as he moved closer to her and she hummed in response.

(Liked it?)

Ashwin tucked the strands of hair falling on her face back and clasped her hand as he proceeded towards the car bonnet. He left her hand for a second and jumped on the bonnet. The excited kiddo in her didn't require any special instruction from him to do the same as she was already on top of the bonnet. She looked at him with a smile and he smiled back.

There was a strange silence. Both of them sitting on the bonnet and enjoying the moment as their eyes did all the talking. They could feel an unknown yearning as much as the moon and sun yearned to be in conjunction.

16+ (Nothing much, but just to be politically correct)

The cold breeze created havoc in each other as ashwin leaned his head towards her and she did the same as she too got attracted to the yearning of those brown orbs. She just closed her eyes in reflex as ashwin's fingers touched her bare waist in between the crop top and skirt. She gasped and he swiftly brushed his lips on her.

Ashwin's arm around her waist got tightened as they deepened the kiss. He pulled her even more closer to feel the kiss. As they pulled apart, both of them were panting heavily. He rested his forehead on hers as they enjoyed their proper long kiss after a very long time. They stayed in each other's embrace enjoying their moment.

Ashwin hopped down to get a box from the car and gave it to her. She gave a blank expression.

"Open it"

She opened and squealed in excitement "Aiiii blueberry pie ashwiney"

"Made it specially for you. Taste panni eppadi irukkunnu sollu"

(Tell me how it tastes)

"Neenga enna senchalum semma aarkkum no doubt. I don't need to taste it to know the taste" she said and ashwin blush at how she makes him always special with her words. She is indeed his smile machine.

(Whatever you prepare will be the best)

She was munching the pie when she remembered that she didn't click a picture of it.

"Ashwiney story podanum...thanking you for the blueberry pie" she said as she took her phone

(I need to click picture to put an insta story)

"Ma be careful namma fans decode panniduva so blueberry pie mattum zoom panni click pannu" he instructed her and she carefully took the picture and posted it as a story mentioning him "thanks ashwiney for the blueberry pie"

(Be careful while clicking and posting it as our fans may decode)

She gave a bite of pie to him and both of them enjoyed their alone time in the night. He was admiring her happiness filled with glow. He wrapped his hands around her and squeezed into a hug. She could hear his heartbeat as he hold her close to him. The twilight and the stars glowing above them brightly added glow to the upcoming days of their life as beautiful as the full moon in the sky.

How's it?

Finally a kulu kulu update after a very long time. Hope you all like it.

If you like this update, don't forget to vote and comment.

So taking all of yours response into consideration,  I have decided to add few more chapters and end the story with a wholesome number. 

Till then enjoy reading💜