Chapter 13

The morning sun rays was peeking through the window forcing ashwin open his eyes surprisingly to find a blanket around him. He realized that sivaangi might have tucked him in the blanket. Ashwin felt blessed for having this tiny 5 feet human in his life.

He always felt safe around her. May be because of her motherly affection towards him. It makes him flattered every time whenever she does something for him. Irrespective of him being away from his home, she was the rays of light during his tough times. She showered him with the care and love he was longing for the past 7 years. Now he can't even think a second without her.

The past seven months were not at all easy for him. He was missing that ray of light around him. He missed her cute talks, her affection, everything about her. He loved everything about her! When everyone around him tried to keep sivaangi away from him he always wanted to get back to her.

He was really in a dilemma to choose between his mom and sivaangi. He really didn't know whether to choose his mother who brought him to the world and nurtured him for all these years or to choose his other motherly figure who gave him another life and who protected him like her own child. It's true that he doesn't always express his love towards her but only he knows how much his life revolves around her. He seems to be a bit placid by his actions but he shows his true raw character only to the ones who are close to him.

But when he lost every single chance to get back to her, god was silently watching all his attempts and was waiting for the right time to give him what he deserved for all his efforts. Now everything seems to be back to normal as his ray of light is back to him.

He lifted his head up to see whether she was still sleeping but he found an empty bed instead. He quickly got up to inspect the room finding her things and he heard sound from the bathroom making him relaxed. At least for a minute he again felt numb.

He was actually feeling insecure and guilty about the previous night incident which was the reason for his sudden reaction of not finding her on the bed felt even more terrific for him.

He sat down in the couch and checked his phone to find his director's message.

"Ashwin, shoots have been postponed for a week due to the rise in covid cases. Sorry for the inconvenience and stay safe."

Ashwin finally felt relieved to hear this plus he could spend more time with his rowdy. It was double happiness for him.

It's ok sir. Thank you for your concern.

"Now it finally feels like a holiday with my kulu kulu" he thought to himself

"Enna manna kaalayile happy ya" sivaangi came out of the bathroom seeing him with a wide smile.

(You seems to be happy)

He soon engulfed her into a hug making her lose balance.

"Aama ma. I'm the happiest person right now. Shoot is now postponed. Ippo than directorode message padichen. Now I can enjoy my holiday with you" he was smiling like a 5 year old kid

"Huh? Nethu neenga vero etho sollitirundhen" sivaangi questioned after releasing herself from the hug

(Yesterday you told something else)

"Ma nee than enakku mukhyam. Pothuma?" ashwin declared looking straight into her eyes

(You are more important)

"Aama ungallku unga kothammalli than mukyam. Enakku theriyum" she moved forward not giving him attention

(I know you like your work more)

"Ma please ma nan already sorry ketten la approm nee punishmentum kuduthachu. Atleast now we can focus on our holiday. Please ma please ma" he pleaded

"Ayyo unga repeat mode thanga mudiyale...seri seri ok. I was just testing you manna" she pinched his cheeks smiling

(I can't handle your repeat mode)

"Now I feel relieved" he sighed

"Appo intha week namma shimla full ah suthi paakalam la? sivaangi couldn't control her happiness.

(I'm taking the writer's liberty of shimla and few places around it being less affected by covid making it open for tourists😉)

"Aama ma polam aana careful ah than irukkanum. Unga crew ellam inga thane irukken. If they see us together avlodhan, we will be in the headlines for sure" he said in a worried tone taking the couch

(But we need to be careful. Your crew members should not see us together as it can cause unnecessary allegations)

"Aama namma fans decode panni jollya urutti vilayadum avlodhan. Athellam namma approm paakalam. Don't worry manna sivaangiye nambinor kaividapadar"

(If it happens our fans will be happily decoding about us. Its ok trusts me. I'll do something)

She kept her kutti finger on her chin and kept thinking...and finally came with a solution "Haa manna ingendu dehradun polame. Inge iruntha thane en crew ungale papom. Namma vere engayavathu polam. Eppadi idea nallarkka?

(We will go to some other place nearby so that they won't see us)

Sivaangi sat near him.

"This sounds interesting. Aana ingendu eppadi ma na unna kootittu povum. I know unnoda shooting ellam mudinjidichu ana they will definitely search for you" he turned towards her

(But how will I take you along with me?)

"Ennoda cousin veedu inge irukku so na ange porennu solluva. You just have to hire a car. Unga rowdy knows how to tackle these type of situations" she patted his shoulder making him calm down.

(I'll tell the crew that I'm gonna stay at my cousin's house here. How is it?)

"Huh? Will they believe you?"

"Ada yen ashwiney ippadi doubtful aa irukken? See the crew is full of freshers. They will surely give me my privacy. So chill manna"

Ashwin bow down to his rowdy's idea with a chuckle he said "Ayyo seriyana kedi ma nee. Engennu intha idea ellam varuthu. Chancey illa. Sivaangi the great, the mass"

They both had a good laugh and were both excited to spend another few days with each other in the snow capped mountains.

Thoughts?

I wanted to convey how ashwin was tackling his own state of mind. Hope I didn't drag his portion too much. I felt his feelings should also be considered as even he had gone through so much.

N tell me your thoughts about the trip. Are you all excited for the trip? Or should I discontinue the trip portion? Suggestions are welcome!

Kulu kulu update on the way😉🤍

If you like the update please don't forget to vote, and comment. Silent readers too please do vote guys.

Thank you for your valuable time💜