Ć̵̢̭̣͎̅̕h̴͖͐a̷͈̖̟͕͛͘p̶̭̖̘͖͗͛t̸̡̞̱̋̅̎̓e̶̺̼̦͒̏̋r̶͕̦̒̾ ̵̣̺̜̒̄́̂1̷̡͚̫̏̿͜: Escaping

[Song: しう (Suck It Up) by MARETU]

(I made a little layout of where everyone is so you don't get confused)

Orange: Bed

Blue: prison door

------------------------------

France woke up in a prison cell. She was laying on the floor. She got up and walked up to the bars. North Korea and South Korea were talking to each other. France didn't understand what there were saying. She looked over to the left and saw Germany. He was just waking up and seemed to be looking for something. France sat back down and sighed.
Germany was looking for his glasses. He drowned out the conversation between North and South Korea. Germany found his glasses and wiped then off with his shirt sleeve, then put his glasses back on. "What?" Germany heard Russia's voice ask.
"Nothing.." Germany heard America reply. Germany shrugged this off and sat down on the floor. After a little bit, Germany heard North and South Korea's voices get louder until they were screaming at each other. They abruptly stopped screaming after a little bit.
Canada woke up and found his hat laying on the ground. He picked it up and dusted it off before putting it on. Canada then heard a door opening and a person walking in. It was some lady.
"You're gonna be trapped here for the rest of your lives." The woman said. "There is no escape." Canada heard the woman chuckle softly before France spoke up.
"Uh, ma'am."
"What?" The woman asked, annoyed.
"What time is it?" France asked.
"Fuck-" The woman said under her breath before saying "It's 10:46 PM."
"Ok, thanks." France said.

After a few minutes, Japan fell off of her bed onto the cold concrete floor. She opened her eyes quickly and got up off of the floor.
"Are you okay, Japan?" Canada asked.
Japan looked at Canada and said "Oh, yeah I'm okay."

A few moments passed and Canada heard Russia's voice ask "What?!" He was clearly annoyed.
"Nothing." Canada heard America reply.
"You're clearly staring at me for a reason." Russia said, crossing his arms.
America went silent and said. "I just don't like you."
Russia looked down, clearly trying to hide the sadness in his eyes. Russia sighed, his expression turning into anger.
"I don't like you, either." Russia said. "If I'm being honest, I hate you."

Russia could see the hatred and surprise on America's face. He knew that America was upset by this. "I hate you, too." America said. Russia was a bit hurt by this. He knew that his father wanted him to be friends with America, but it just wasn't working. Russia sat down on the uncomfortable bed that was in his prison cell, still crossing his arms. He wanted to get along with America, at least being frenemies would be nice.
After a few hours of dead silence, besides talking and/or yelling from upstairs, there was banging and rattling coming from the lower level.
After a few minutes, everyone heard someone yell "ЗАМОЛЧИ!" from downstairs.
"Was that Sovie-" America said, then was cut off by a very loud "NEIN!" from downstairs.
"Do you think there's any other Russian speaking country who was forced to join the allies in World War 2?" Canada asked America.
America went silent.

Italy sighed heavily as he collapsed onto the floor. "There's nothing to do. I'm bored." He said
"Me, too." South Korea said.
"There's no music, there's no food, there's nothing to do other then talk." Italy complained.
Everyone suddenly heard an angry scream from downstairs. It was followed by more rattling.
Italy rolled over to lay on his stomach.

- 2 years later -

Japan had been having mood swings for the past month. Everyone was concerned for her.
It was silent.
"I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T" Japan screamed. "WE'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN HERE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!"
She started kicking at the bars. She was strong despite being so small.
Eventually, the bars gave up and broke away from the concrete, falling with an almost deafening crash. The alarms started wailing as Japan started sprinting, crashing into Canada's door. Canada backed away from the door as far as possible. The door slammed to the ground and Japan then kicked Russia's door open. Russia looked a bit scared of Japan, but ran out and punched America's door open. America was a bit shocked, but ran out and tried to find the exit.
Once Germany was out, he ran out into the lobby and found a key to the prison cells. He went back into the room that they were all trapped in and unlocked the rest of the country's doors. Germany and Japan went up to the second floor, freeing all of the countries up there.
Meanwhile, America and Canada were outside, waiting for the others. Russia joined not long after, so did South Korea, France, and Mexico. After a while, Japan, Germany, North Korea, and Italy joined the other 6 countries. The 10 countries walked together, while the other groups walked in opposite directions.

Published: 8/24/2021

Rewritten: 5/22/2022