C̶̖͌h̷͒́̈́ḁ̵̋̈́͝p̵̧̦̄͒t̸e̶̤͗r̸̀͋͜ ̶1̴̗̖͐̀1̶̍̌̈́ͅ:̶"I deserv̵e to ̶͚͂bleȇ̷d" !TW!

[Song: I Deserve To Bleed by Sushi Soucy]

(( I should remind y'all that I'm not glorifying self harm, I'm just kinda venting in a story, but it's not really this dramatic irl. And the dream in Y/N's POV is what happened and what I wish I have said.))

!!Also, Trigger Warning:  Self harm, hanahaki disease, mentions of blood, and parents fighting!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Riley's POV

2:12 AM 

I woke up to the feeling of flower petals in my throat and the need to cough or vomit. I immedietly got up and ran to the bathroom, trying not to make any noise. I started coughing up flowers in the sink, followed by blood. It was painful. My lungs started to hurt. 

"Riley?" 

I turned my head to the door and saw Ukraine. 

"What happened?!" Ukraine asked, panicked. 

"Hanahaki-" I said before I was cut off by a cough. I coughed up a flower that was covered in my own blood. Ukraine stepped forward, looking into the sink. I didn't realize that I was shaking a little. "Hanahaki disease.." I said again. I looked at the bloody tulip in the sink. 

"When did this start?" Ukraine asked. I looked over at them. 

"I think a week or two ago." I responded, my voice breaking. "But this is the worst it's been, so far." 

My lungs were stinging. It hurt so bad that I started to cry a little. I felt a comforting hand rubbing my back. "It's gonna go away, soon. Don't worry. You're gonna be alright." Ukraine said, their voice softening. My breaths were uneven. All I could taste was iron. I coughed up some more petals. The stinging in my lungs stopped once I stopped coughing. I looked in the mirror and saw Ukraine rubbing by back with their eyes closed. I looked at my face and saw that there was blood all over my mouth and chin. Ukraine opened their eyes and said "Let's clean the blood off of your face." 

Ukraine grabbed a few tissues and wiped the blood off of my face. I smiled a little. "Thanks, Ukraine.." I said. 

"No need to thank me." Ukraine said. We went out of the bathroom to see every country in the room awake, looking worried. 

"What happend?" France asked. 

"I coughed up flowers." I answered, looking over to France. 

"Why?" Franced asked.

"Hanahaki disease." I said 

"You should do something about it." Britain said. 

"I don't know." I said.

"You should tell them." Britain said.

"Tell who?" I asked.

"Tell the person that you like that you like them." Britain said. 

"I don't know." I said "I don't think she likes me back." 

There was a long silence. 

"I'm gonna go back to sleep." I said, sighing. 

"Okay.." Britain said, laying down in his blanket nest. 

I sat on my bed and looked out of my window. It was still raining. The flowers that were on the window sill were still looking happy and healthy. I smiled, laying down and pulling my blanket over my body. My eyelids felt heavy. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.