Ch̸̕apt̷ě̴̖r1̵͕̔6: I̴̢̛̬̅́Ṯ̸̽̕'S̷ ̵̜͊̓A̷ ̷̦̓D̵͖̂̍̚I̶̍͝SĄ̴͔͕͆̅͗S̵̽͜T̶E̸̳͆̒R̵

[Song: It's A Disaster by OK Go]

Couldn't make the "chapter 16" all crazy sorry :[

----------------------------------------

[Y/N]'s POV

I was brought back home to my parents, who were very upset at me for running away. I tried to explain why, but they didn't let me speak. I began to dislike mom more them before.
I locked myself in my bedroom and put on my headphones and blasted the loudest music I like. My friends were gone. They were locked up, again. In the same prison as before.

After hours of crying, I turned the music off, wiped away my tears, and went out into the living room. My parents greeted me, which I didn't greet then back. I was too mad at them. I just went into the kitchen and got a small snack and went back into my room and ate. I thought about how I could break the countryhumans out of prison.

-----------------------------

[Mom's POV]

After [Y/N] ran away, I felt really guilty. I reported them missing after a day or two. I didn't know where they ran off to.
After [Y/N] returned, I was happy to see they were okay, but they didn't talk to me or their father. They never spoke. I think they were still mad at me for yelling at them and kinda kicking them out.
After a little bit of watching TV, I got up and knocked on [Y/N]'s door. They answered it immediately and frowned when they saw me.
"What?" They asked tiredly.
"Are you okay?" I asked softly.
"Yes." [Y/N] answered.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yes." [Y/N] answered.
"Okay.." I said then walked away and [Y/N] closed their door.

---------------------------

[Y/N]'s POV

I was lying to mom. I always lied to her.
After a few hours, I looked at the clock. It was 7:59 PM.
The moon was out. I wanted to go on the roof. I had done it before, so why not do it again? I put on a black hoodie and black ripped jeans and my black platform boots.
I unlocked my window and opened it, climbing onto the roof under it. I almost tripped and fell, but I balanced myself, putting both of my arms out. I would hate to die this early. I closed the window, making sure I left it unlocked and sat on the roof. I suddenly remembered another memory I didn't quite recognize. It was of a middle school. Just walking though a middle school with no friends. I didn't recognize it because I never went to middle school. More memories like that poured into my mind as I tried to remember where they came from. Some of them would be just a sad person looking into the mirror, crying or just staring. The person didn't look like me.

I suddenly thought 'What if I'm living a life I want to live, but in reality it's just the opposite. I brushed these thoughts and memories off as I got a brilliant idea. I saw a rock on the ground below me. I jumped down carefully, trying not to break my legs, and grabbed the rock. It was about the size of my palm. It was heavy, too. I texted Riley and Miles what my plan was.

[Y/N]: Goys come over to the end of the street I got an idea.

[Y/N]: *Guys

Miles: What is the idea?

Riley: YEAH

[Y/N]: I have a rock and I could throw it at one of the windows in the prison that the countryhumans are stuck in and we could sneak in.