C̶͎̍h̶̨͋ȧ̸͔p̸̖̆t̶̠̒e̷͍͝ŗ̷̓:7̷͗̀: :)

[Song: Snake & The Prairie Dogs  by Cavetown]

Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I want to get a POV or two done. 

I woke up feeling like a pile of dirt and then I remember last night. 'I can't believe I did that.' I think. I get out of bed. 'I didn't eat anything last night.'  I think I meet my parents in the kitchen. "Good morning, Y/N" my mom says. I mumble out a "good morning" as I always do. "Have you found a house, yet?" My dad asks. I look at him. "Well, my friend suggested one but I don't know if it's gonna work out." I said tiredly. Dad nods. My mom sets her coffee down. "Well, we're gonna go on a long trip tomorrow, do you want to come with us?" She asked. I sighed. "Not really. I just need  time to myself. I'm kinda not doing well." I say. 

"I understand, you always agree to come to everything and you really could use a break." Mom says and takes a sip of her coffee. I make myself a bowl of cereal.

After I'm done eating it, I go back upstairs. I go into my room, lock my door, and sit on the floor and wait for the countries to wake up. 

After a few minutes, Canada wakes up. I'm writing in my journal. He looks at me and smiles. "Good morning" he quietly says. 

 Canada's POV

I wake up to the sound of someone writing in a notebook. I sit up and see Y/N. They're writing in a journal. I smile. "Good morning" I say quietly. They looks up at me and smile, too. "Good morning, Canada." they say softly. "Did you sleep well?" 

I rub my eyes. "Yeah, how about you? Did you sleep well?" I ask. Y/N closes the journal and sets it down next to them. "Yeah, I did" They said. 

I smile. "That's good." 

Published: 10/17/2021

word count: 305