Chapter 27 (Boring Boat Ride)

AN: This chapter is boring as faque. So yeah. I already have 894 words for the next chapter, and I'm still writing it. This chapter has around 2000 words.

"Now, now, Sasuke, we can't fight on our mission. We're supposed to be protecting the client, remember?" Kakashi held him by his collar, Sasuke scoffing in response.

Sid grinned evilly.

Kakashi didn't like that.

Especially when she took a swift glance between him and Sasuke.

"Kakashi and Sasuke, sitting in a tree, about to make some good clapping-"

"As much as I'd like to sick Sasuke on you like a rabid beast, Sid, we have other important matters to attend to." Kakashi admitted.

"Aw, boo." She pouted.

"Boo-hoo for you." Tazuna grumbled.

"Boo-hoo indeed for me." Sid smartly replied back.

Kakashi turned towards Tazuna. "We'll drop you off at your bridge, then we're going home."

"There's no point in that, but at least we're going home." Sid shrugged.

"What!? Noooo! I wanted to complete the mission!" Naruto whined.

"Naruto, I'll buy you whatever cheap shit you want when we get back home, as long as you shut your dick sucking mouth." Sid dryly said.

Hey, he may be her best friend, but that don't mean he ain't annoying.

Naruto gained stars in his eyes, not paying attention to the other things she said. "Can you buy me ramen?"

"Yeah, sure." She agreed lazily.

"Yahoo!" Naruto jumped up, fist punching the poor air.

"What did air ever do to you for you to punch it like that?" Sid rose a brow, also wondering how in the fuck Naruto had this much energy.

That'd be good in bed. She snorted. Nah, but seriously, my legs already hurt. I wanna sit down.

"Alright, let's get on the boat." Kakashi announced.

As Sid walked passed him, she told him, "I may just love you for saying that."

Kakashi didn't know how to respond to that, so he just ignored it.

They all sat on the boat, enough room for them all to fit in comfortably.

"Row, row, row your hoe, gently down your dick, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, she's gonna have your kid." Sid sang before recieving a harsh smack from Kakashi.

"Stop that!" He scolded her. Sid squinted her eyes, turning away to pout.

As they went on their way, fog started rolling in. Kakashi glanced around wearily, knowing an enemy could strike at any given moment. He wouldn't let his guard down.

His trained ears searched for any sound as he spread his chakra, trying to find an enemy.

Sensing none, he deemed they were either in the clear, or the enemy was just very good at masking their chakra.

"This fog is as thick as my schlong." Sid bluntly commented and the minute Sasuke heard that, he closed his eyes.

Hn, how inappropriate.

He opened them, eyeing the water. He watched at the boat made ripples, but the water stayed calm and steady.

It was soothing, in a way.