Moving

Today is the most horrible day in your life! My mom said you are moving from Canada to China! It's not like you don't like China, but honestly. To leave all your best friends just to go to china? No! Why? Because your mom just got a job as a hairstylist for idols. But you guys will have to go back to China! The company paid for the plane ticket and everything so you can't even say no! You lived in Canada ever since You were 6 years old! You immigrated here from China. Anyways you're getting on the plane right now! Ugggghhh!

~after boarding~

Now you are on the plane, You feel like crying. You're leaving everything behind! You have to start all over in a new Chinese school and make new Chinese friends and say Chinese everyday! You're so scared! What if youcan't make new friends? What if they laugh at you for not saying Chinese very well? Why is ALL this pressure on me??? You thought in despair.

~ after 11 hours ~ In China

Oh my gosh, You are actually here! Your mom just said that you are going to go to school at " Ming Xing Si Xiao (明星私校)" basically it means everyone who has relationships to idols go to that private school. What if they're all rich kids and are all snobby? Mom is driving you there right now! Ahhhh! It's Friday anyways. Why do You need to go???

* What will happen to you in your new school? Read on!