Coffee ( no, not the drink )

" I......" You began.

" I know you'll probably choose Jackson, but please think about it!!! Give me a chance. Tell me your answer ... Next week! See ya! " he said, running back outside.

You stood there. Unable to think clearly. Are....you stuck In a square-love( Roy+Karry+Jackson+y/n ) ? Those only happen in Korean drama tho... Aghhhh! How could they , the famous tfboys , fall in love with you? You're just an ordinary girl with nothing special. No wonder Kim was so mad at you and did horrible things to you. If you were her, you would hate yourself too!

What can you do? Jackson is your....everything! And Karry is so nice to you. Roy is so sweet, too! Maybe there's a way to get away from all of this... Maybe....

You thought as the days went on. Soon it would be Monday, the day to tell Karry your choice.

~One day, you were at the cafe ~

" COFFEE! " you shouted in realization. The people around you, jumped.

" do you need some more coffee? " the waitress asked nervously, obviously startled by your loud outbreak.

" no thanks... oooops, sorry..." You blushed, you didn't realize you had shouted.

The waitress gave one last weird glance and walked away.

Yes! Coffee, your best friend in Canada! she's a total love expert, she'll know what to do!

You raced to home and opened your computer, opening QQ or Wechat ( or whatever you use to video chat ). And texted Coffee:

I need help! Da love expert!!! reply soon!

Soon she replied and you started videochating ...

A/N : any suggestions on how the story should end ? and who would YOU choose ???