Trapped

A/N: Argggghhh. I'm so sick but I'm still writing this chapter( I love my fans ~~~<3 ) I have a flute performance at 6 pm too. Hopefully I won't sneeze during the performance! Wish me luck everyone ~! Hope you like this chapter! Some serious love drama is going to start! Enjoy! * Achoo! *

The following day, you returned to school. Jackson had walked you home, holding your hand gently! You didn't know how to act around him now. You were so confused that you blurted out " are we a couple now? " out of no where! He had answered calmly with a " yep !" And a grin that warmed your heart. You smiled, thinking that nothing will ever happen to you and him again. Of course, that was also wrong.

The following school day, you had PE( physical education ) and was changing when a girl came and started chatting with you.

" Hi, you're y/n right? " she asked coolly.

" yep. Sorry but what's your name? "

" I'm Kim. I just wanted to say hi! You're new to this school after all. And we never really chatted. So...what companies does your parents have?" She asked, nose up in the air.

Oh, great. A snob. Probably another spoiled brat. But she did say she just wanted to say hi. Don't be so quick-judging!

You chided yourself silently.

" uh. My mom is a hairstyles for celebrities and idols. " you said, trying to act casual and not a bit nervous.

" oh." Kim said disapprovingly. And continued: " can you get that volleyball from over there in the storage room? the teacher said we are in charge of gym equipment." She said, sashaying away.

You pouted. This was not how it was suppose to be." WE" should be getting the equipment not only you! But whatever, snobs will be snobs. You walked into the storage room and was leaning to get the volleyballs when you heard the door slam behind you.

" what? Is anyone there? " you called out as you tried to open the door, which seemed to be stuck or locked in place.

" Ha! That'll teach you not to be around Jackson anymore. Jackson is mine, and only mine. Do you understand? ..." Kim said more stuff that was not pleasant.

" wait! Please open this door! We can talk outside right???" You pulled on the door, which is definitely stuck.

You listened to the footsteps walking away. And you sat down, hugging your knees closer to your body. It was getting colder by the second. You were just wearing a tank top and gym shorts. You rubbed your arms which had goosebumps on them already. There was nothing you can do. Everyone is outside playing volleyball and won't hear you even if you scream as hard as you can. You leaned against the wall and thought to yourself.