Photo Shoot?

A/N: In this story, your parents are divorced. I don't mean anything by it. I don't mean to be disrespectful. So please understand I'm writing this for a part later in the story.

You sighed in your bed. Finally a day to relax! Oh, how I love the weekends! you thought in delight. *knock knock* your mom knocked on your door. " yes?" " oh, darling. I'm going to be starting my new job today, I can't leave you alone." She said.

You mom is all alone, your dad and mom divorced when you were just 7 years old. All you remembered is them always fighting and arguing. So getting the divorce was a good thing in your opinion. You often miss having a dad though.

" Ugghgh. Do I have to?" You said. Displeased that You have to get up at all! " yes, now get dressed in 10 minutes!" She said, closing the door behind her.

~ after finishing breakfast and all ~

You have arrived at the work place! The work place was as big as a mansion ! Golden walls, frames of famous paintings, even a indoor and outdoor swimming pool! You walked in , looking at the ground. You don't feel like You deserve to be in this place at all. " hey, Lucy( your mom's name) . Over here! You'll be doing the hairstyles of the tfboys. " okay." Your mom hurried over. You kept staring at the ground, it couldn't be right? Tfboys , as in the boys you met yesterday? You blushed, remembering how one of them had called you cute.

" oh, y/n! " Someone called out to You. You looked up. It was that Karry guy. " hey." You replied, trying not to care the fact that he is incredibly handsome. You looked up at your mom while she fixed the boys' hair. " Time for the photo shoot!" Someone called out. The Tfboys went and changed into their costumes ( they looked surprisingly handsome in suits)! As the photo shoot went on, You frowned,my phone battery was getting dangerously low. That means You will have to talk to PEOPLE soon!

" Hey you over there!" A person called out to you. You looked up , making the gesture as in ' what? Me?' . " yes, you. Come over here for a second." So you did. " We need a girl to pose with Tfboys , your appearance is okay, and we could find a dress in your size...." He mumbled to himself. He clapped his hands and a bunch of people dragged you away to change into some girly, kawaii dress. You screamed and shouted, you did not want to be kidnapped!!!! Later, you finally gave up and got into the dress. The dress was actually very pretty and it fitted you just right . Not making your tummy look too fat or your legs too thick. Not that You care or would admit it to anyone, of course.