Sports Day

A/N: Now back to the original story!

~On Monday~

" Mom...." You groaned, you were having a really bad stomach ache. " Oh, Dear... You seem to have a fever!" You mom gasped, you had been fine the day before. " Do you want to stay home from school? " your mom asked gently. " No, it's okay, I shouldn't miss out on the first official day in my new school." You said, getting up. Your forehead was blazing hot but you thought you could deal with it. So your mom drove you to school. Normally, you were suppose to walk because the house was pretty close to the school, a five minute walk. But since you're sick, your mom offered to drive you.

~At School~

You walked into the classroom just in time! "Okay students, we will be having a Sports Day today! Aren't you all puffed up for it? Our class will win the MXSX best team award this year! Lets try out best everyone! " Ms.Huang said excitedly while she handed out what sport each student should participate in. Sports day was when private schools have a sport competition to see which school's sport education was better.

You got relays. " Phew!" You were pretty good at relays. " What did you get? "Roy asked suddenly. " um, relays. You? " you answered. " I got relays, too! " Roy said. " I got long jump, how about you Jackson? " Karry asked, appearing out of no where. " Uh...I got long distance" Jackson said, smiling softly. Jackson always got #1 in long distance running. " okay, class. Line up!" Ms. Huang told everyone and you all walked out onto the field outside.

* whistle * " OKAY EVERYONE LINE UP. I AM MR.CHEN, I AM TEACHING YOU SOME TIPS ON YOUR SPORTS . I EXPECT US TO WIN THIS YEAR, OKAY!?!?!?" Mr. Chen screamed to you guys. You all nodded, not wanting to make Mr. Chen mad. Later, Mr. Chen went to each sport and gave tips on how to do it perfectly. Surprisingly, Mr. Chen was a good teacher!

* Whistle* the sport competition has begin!