Jackson

~At MXSX( the school) ~

You have to wear a uniform! It's like a skirt and a blouse, so dull. You couldn't wait to go already ! Just to get it over with. You walked through the hallways of the school. You were just looking down at your iphone(which your mom gave me it as a apology for making you move.) and BAM! I whacked into someone.

*you are communicating in Chinese
" So sorry!" You said, getting up. You looked up, it was a boy! He looked unbelievablely cute. " oh, it's fine " he said quickly. Then you ran past him embarrased, or else I'll be late on my first day !

~in class~

" we have a new classmate here with us today! Introduce yourself! " the teacher , Ms.Huang, said." My name is Y/N, I am from Canada. Nice to meet you." You said, looking nervously at the faces around you. " okay y/n, go sit in that desk beside Jackson and Roy." She pointed to two boys. You looked up, one of the boys was who You whacked into this morning !

You hurried to my seat. Ms.Huang said a bunch of stuff , but You wasn't listening. You couldn't wait for this day to be over!

~ at lunch ~

You walked around, not sure where You were suppose to sit. " Hey , you " someone called to you. You turned . It was a boy. " Are you y/n? " he asked. " um, yah. Who are you? " You asked back. " I'm Karry, obviously. Do you seriously not know me? " he said. " why am I suppose to know you?gosh." you were beginning to think this boy is very snobby.

" sorry, didn't mean it like that. It's just everyone knows us. I'm the leader of Tfboys, the #1 popular group in china !" Karry apologized. " anyways, I'm suppose to lead you where to go on the first day of school, so follow me." Karry said, walking toward a room. You follow him slowly, nervously.

~ in the room( it's a lunch room, where people sit and eat, privately )~

" oh, here's where the new girl is! Karry don't you dare make her your girlfriend. I can see it in your eyes! She is cute though." A boy said ( You later learned that he was called Roy Wang ). " hey, Jackson. Aren't you gonna say hi?" Karry asked the boy you whacked into this morning . " hi." Jackson said. " don't worry about him, he's very cold to everyone." Roy said. You all finished all lunch and all was well. You didn't talk to either of them.

Then you returned home after school ended.