Confused

~Next Morning~

You walk around the Halls, trying to find Tfboys so you can stalk them and "notice their movements".

You see Roy and Karry over there by the benches! They're chatting about something...

*tap on shoulder *

"Ahhhh!" You spin around.

" um...y/n are you okay?" Jackson asks.

" oh.phew. I thought you realized I was stalking you guys....oops." You covered your mouth.

" uh. It's kinda obvious anyways. You do realize you're wearing sunglasses and a long coat ? That shows the image of " spy ". " Jackson said know-it-all ly.

" yah yah. " you said awkwardly.

" anyways, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to a movie tomorrow night? At 6pm? " he scratched his head cutely.

" sure! You are buying popcorn! " * sticks tongue out*

" fine! See you! " he said, walking away.

What was that about?

You walk down the halls again and just turned around a corner when Karry popped out of nowhere with a rose in his mouth.

"What? How did you get here so fast? You scared me!" You turned toward the benches that you had just seen him sit.

" ya wanna go on date at the park tomorrow? At 6:30pm? " he asked.

Before you can reply, he said " see ya there! " and walked away.

"Wait! But I can't..." But by then, he was long gone.

" y/n?"

" hey Roy! Karry and Jackson are so weird today....." You began.

" wanna go to my house after school? I have homework but you can still come over? Please?" He did his puppy eyes.

" Roy...what's going on?"

" ugh. How are you suppose to ask a girl on a date if you have homework! I always lose to Karry and Jackson..." he muttered,walking away grumpily.

What was going on?

A/N: I have Track Attack( Sports Day ) today! And my relay team got 3rd place! WooHooo! I feel like I'm so excited today since I keep using exclamation marks! XD