Happily Ever After #3 ( Roy Version )

A/N: ahhhh....I haven't been updating again....sorry so mushhhh!!! * whacks self on head* ouchiiii.

It's almost report card (gives grades ) day and I'm graduating 2morrow!!!! I have to say a speech too.....nooooo~ I'm gonna have nightmares.... And i found out I'm allergic to certain types of makeup...so now i'm going to have allergy rashes on Graduation Day.....AHHHHH!!!

Thanks to @ChengMan's wonderful idea , i'm thinking about doing a 20 chapter sequel!!! Sorry for rambling, Anyways, I hope you will enjoy this chapter!!!

You had ran past the old park Roy brought you to. You toke a break from running, the park was empty and quiet, they won't find you here, yet.

You sniff the roses around you, the whole park seemed enchanting somehow. Different from the last time, or maybe it just seemed different.

Beautiful music flowed out miraculously, startling you.

" huh?"

" hey..." Roy walked out from behind the cherry blossom tree.

"Oh, hey. I didn't realize you were there, sorry to interrupt you..." You turned around to leave.

"Wait!"

You turned around, to find Roy covering his face in embarrassment.

" look...I'm not the kind of person you think I am. I'm not cute and adorable. I'm just a normal boy, with flaws and perfections. I...don't want to be treated as a kid anymore. " he begin.

"...especially by you. "

Your eyes widened.

He had put his two hands on each side of your neck, pressing you against the tree. "Bi-Dong" was what it was called. He stared into your eyes, you stared back. His eyes...no, his soul....seemed more mature and different.

You could feel his heartbeat, drumming against yours.

"Please....don't reject me again." He pleaded.

" I....but what about Jackson and Karry?"

" leave them. I know that's selfish but please. Your destiny is meant to be with me. I can feel it." Roy whispered to your ear.

You held your breath, you could feel it, too. In the air. You and Roy were perfect for each other.

" okay. I won't reject you." You smiled.

He grinned, bowing and lifted your hand up.

"May I have this dance? " he teased.

"Yes, you may!"

The dance was enchanting and in the middle , you were staring into his art-like eyes. As he leaned in, lips brushing against yours.

The dark sky and the bright crescent moon shined with the stars.

Such a magical night.

-15 years later-

"皮鞋擦亮,换上西装,佩戴上一克拉的梦想。"

You , Roy and your 4 year old daughter sang to the Youth Manual.

"Daddy, Happy Father's Day!!!! Me and mommy made you a card!!!" Your daughter grinned, handing Roy a homemade card.

"Awwww. I love it! thank you kiddo! " he smiled and hugged her.

"Wait, where's your mom?" Roy looked around confused as you had just disappeared in thin air!

"HEHE!!!i have another surprise!!!" She pulled Roy into the kitchen, the lights were off, and it was very dark.

In distance you came out with a cake in your hand.

Roy gasped, not because of the cake but because of you.

You were wearing a stunningly beautiful dress , like a wedding dress!

"Happy Anniversary Day! Today was the day I agreed to be your girlfriend remember?" You blushed.

"Oh, I love you guys so much!" He walked over and you all did a group hug, trying very hard not to get icing on his shirt.

"SURPRISE!!!" Two loud voices boomed out, Karry and Jackson( and his girlfriend) jumped out from behind the counters!

" WOAH!!!!" Roy grinned, obviously so surprised he had jumped!

"Mommy, Daddy, can we eat the cake now?" Your daughter's adorable voice asked sweetly.

"Of course honey! Chocolate cake for all!" You all smiled as Jackson and Karry started smearing icing on Roy!

The day ended with dirty hands and messy rooms.

It was wonderful.

A/N: this is the last chapter for this book. I'm getting really emotional just thinking about it. I'm going to miss my fans! But you guys can go and read Real Illusions! I'll go update that one soon! And I'll soon make a sequel if you guys want? Tell me if you want a sequel! Byebye~~~