The Memory

It happened like this....

You and Jackson were boyfriend and girlfriends. You guys were the most sweetest couple in the entire school! So on one April Fools Day, Karry and Roy convinced Jackson to pretend that he's breaking up with you. Jackson wouldn't( he loved you too much to even joke about that ) but after Roy and Karry convinced him for 3 hours straight, he finally agreed. It was just a joke, right? Jackson had thought. But he was dead wrong. So after school, he fake broke up with you. You cried and cried, but you cried so hard that you couldn't breathe. You gasped for air , and when Jackson found you inside the school to tell you it was all a joke , you were suffocating.

" please....please.... Wake up...." He had cried for you to wake up, even to just open your eyes. But you didn't. You were taken to the hospital instantly. Then the doctor broke the news to Jackson. You had suffered a huge shock of that news and couldn't remember him, only him. Later he blamed himself for the life you will have now, not remember your past. It was as if a dark shadow was placed on your life. And Jackson blamed himself for all of it. He decided to leave you alone in the new life. To pretend that he doesn't know you. To take himself out of your life. So that you could save the pain of remembering. Your mom then had brought you in to Canada to start a new life. But now, you remember it all. All .

" no.....no...." You whispered. Tears burned your eyes, blurring the world. Jackson was the best boyfriend you ever had, he was the only boyfriend you had. He treated you like royalty, a princess. He made you laugh, smile , and jump with joy and delight. He had never made you sad until that accident. More tears flew down your cheek when you realized he must have been blaming himself all these years! 'It wasn't all his fault.... You shouldn't have been so sensitive! ' you chided yourself. You made him feel pain, the worst kind, heartbreak pain.

* knock knock * someone knocked and begin to open the door.

You gasped. It was Jackson. " Are you okay? " he asked slowly. " mmmmm....." You tried hard to keep your tears back. " can you come closer....?" You asked. " sure..." He did. And then you wrapped your arms around his neck. " Don't ever leave me again! " you sobbed into his shoulder. " Never!!!" You sobbed and sobbed. Jackson hugged you tightly. " I won't. I won't ever again! I'm sorry! Forgive me for what I have done! " he begged as tears flowed down his gentle face. " I forgive you! Just don't leave me....." You said as you fell asleep. " she's still not recovered yet. " Jackson said worriedly as he lay you down on the bed. Tucking you in. " have good dreams... " he whispered in your ear as you fell sound asleep.

A/N : AHHHHH! Jackson and Reader moment ^ ! I wish I was the reader
:< !!! Sorry this chapter is so long! Btw, something funny happened today, me and my friend Icy were walking beside the school and we were chatting about what kind of boys do we like. I was all like " Someone like Roy, nice and kind and handsome. And he should be 180cm tall! " <--- just a normal anime fangirl conversation. Icy was like " he should be like a bad boy" later, we found out everyone in class heard us. XD fangirls will always be fangirls. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!