Roy X Reader

A/N : I know I hadn't wrote much about Roy yet. But he's actually a favourite of mine! He will appear more in the later chapters! He's so cute!

Roy is bringing you to a amusement park tomorrow! The most big one!!!! You squealed in delight when you heard the news on the phone last night! You couldn't wait!!!! You putted on your kawaii denim shorts, with a plain white T-shirt that make you look very skinny. You tied your hair up and sprayed on a puff of your strawberry perfume. You even smeared on strawberry lip balm! You smiled, this will be the best day ever!

~bling,bling~
The phone rang. " I'll be there in a minute!" Roy told you. You ran to the door, slipping on your blue mini sneakers. When the door opened, Roy was standing there wearing a large sized t-shirt and a pair of denim jeans. He smiled. "Come my princess" he bowed, leading you to the car his dad is driving. You sat in the real leathered seat of the BMW. " No funny business , son. " his dad reminded him when he dropped you guys off. Roy sighed and said" I'll see." You blushed, because Roy had grabbed your hand and was leading you through the gate of the amusement park.

You looked around, ice cream shops, lollipop stands, throw the pin games, and all kind of rides! "What ride do you want to go on?" He asked kindly. "Well, how about the roller coaster." Then you remembered that Roy was scared of heights. You hurried to say nevermind , but Roy had agreed weakly with a " Okay." You guys aboarded the roller coaster, you could see sweats pouring off of Roy! You turned and kissed him on the cheek gently saying "Hold on." . He blushed, and smiled. Staring into your eyes romantically, the ride started! By the time you got off, you were dizzy and was about to fall when Roy catched you. You blushed.

"Do want to rest a bit first?" He asked. You agreed quickly. Sitting on the bench with roses entwined on the side, Roy said. "I'll be right back, wait." And he left you. You sat there, realizing how hungry you were. Then someone covered you eyes. "Guess who?" A fake deep manly voice asked. " Roy! Stop scaring me!" You cried out. Your eyes were uncovered and you saw that Roy had brought back 2 burgers and drinks. "I didn't know what you would like for the drinks so I just got you Pepsi, is that okay?" You grinned " you bet!"

After going on all kind of rides, you were so happy! You didn't notice but it was getting dark! "Want to go on the Ferris wheel?" Roy asked. " okay! " you agreed quickly, not seeing the sneaky grin rising from Roy's face. On the Ferris wheel, the view was beautiful! Lights all over the place! "Close your eyes for a second, I have a surprise for you!" Roy ordered. You obeyed. Then you felt something soft on your lips. You opened your eyes, only to glance into the beautiful eyes of Roy's. You guys were kissing! A smile played on his lips, "no one will see what will happen now, will they." He grinned, pulling away. You blushed. He moved to your side of the seat, hugging you in a embrace. You blushed more, putting your head on his shoulder. " I love you..." Roy said shyly. " me too. " you said, turning your head to kiss him one last time before the Ferris wheel ride ended.

That night after Roy dropped you off at your house, he had given you a charm bracelet. It had piano charms for when you played piano together. There was a ice cream charm for when you guys ate one ice cream together. There was also a star and a moon together because he was the star and you were the moon. You smiled, today was the best!

~The End~

A/N: did you like this one? Sorry I toke so long to update * bow* . Thank you for reading!