Karry X Reader

A/N : This isn't connected to the original story, i just wanted to add in a little "romance" into the story! It's still about you and Tfboys! This is about Karry and You going on a date! Bmp,bmp!

You and Karry are going to see a movie! He called you last night, saying that he has tickets! You grinned, you couldn't wait. You were wearing your prettiest dress ( that you could find in your messy closet) with kawaii knee socks. Of course you could never forget your pearl headband! You wanted everything to be perfect.

Ding-Dong*doorbell*

You raced to the door and there you received your first hug from Karry. He wrapped you in a bear hug. "Careful there!" He grinned, taking a bouquet of roses from behind his back. You smiled, smoothing your dress out. Then you left to the movie theater.

To get to the movie theater, you have to cross a river with stepping stones. Karry carefully tested the stones," Yep, safe!" . You crossed the stones, him holding your waist so you don't fall. You laughed, your laughter tinkled in the summer air. After that, a ice cream truck drove by. You couldn't resist staring! Karry laughed, and bought 2 ice creams for you and him. You grinned, Karry could read you like a book!

You finally got to the movie theater, sitting in the seats. You felt a hand slowly reaching toward yours. You turned and looked at Karry. He was grinning but he was pretending nothing had happened! His hand tipped-toed toward yours. And your hand tipped-toed toward his. The two hands came together in a big hug. You and Karry laughed,but the hands stayed that way.

"You want some popcorn?" He asked. "Sure" you were about to reach for it when he said " Say Ahhhhh." As a automatic response, you did. And then he fed you a piece of popcorn. You looked up. He was trying not to laugh, because your hand was still reaching in for the popcorn. And you face! So shocked as if you didn't realized what happened. You slowly registered what had just happened. You blushed. But you were so happy at the same time!

The movie ended, walking outside. It was dark and you regretted that you didn't bring a jacket. "Brrrr." You exclaimed. Then a leather jacket fell on your shoulders. It was Karry's jacket. "Better?" He asked. You blushed, he was now wearing nothing other than a white t-shirt that showed how fit he was. "Yah,thank you." You thanked him. You walked home with him holding your hand. When you guys got to you house, you were about to cry. You didn't want this day to end at all. Karry could see how sad you were. "Close your eyes." Karry ordered, kindly. You did so. Then you felt it, in every muscle of your body. Karry's lip was on yours, you opened your eyes wide, unbelieving it. He stared into your eyes, grinning , " Just something to remember me by until the next time we meet." . He winked, waving goodbye, he ran off. You stood there. Shocked.

Later you realized that you were still wearing his leather jacket! But it wasn't a bad thing, since you slept with it every night, smelling his smell every night before dreaming, of him.

~ The End ~

A/N : did you like it? I'll be posting the Roy X Reader and Jackson X Reader soon!