Decisions

It was 5:45pm at " tomorrow night " and you are stressing about what to do. Jackson asked first and you agreed, but Karry also asked and thought you agreed!!! Decisions flowed through your mind.

1. Go with Jackson, forget about Karry, you never agreed to him anyways.

2. Go with Karry, forget about Jackson, lie to him and say you didn't have time.

3. Go with Jackson first and when it's 6:30 so you have to go, and then go on a date with Karry.

4. Don't do anything, stay home and watch movies with popcorn.

(A/N: Obviously, if you read many books or watched many movies, you know that y/n will choose #3. That's how drama starts.)

So you chose #3 (A/N: told ya. )

Get out from here!

(A/N: Okay,okay. Jeez, the main character should be more respectful to their author...)

-.-

So you threw on a sapphire strapless summer dress and a pair of flats just in time for the doorbell to ring.

" Y/N, THERE'S A BOY HERE FOR YOU. WHO IS HE?" Your mom whisper-shouted to you from bottom of the stairs.

Oops, you forgot to tell your mom...big mistake...

" mom, it's okay. it's just Jackson, you know he's part of Tfboys. You styled their hair before!" You reminded her.

" oh yes, sorry for being so rude. You are a very sweet boy I remember. Not like the one with big eyes? Roy or Rick? He kept moving around with I was styling his hair. Goodness! " your mom said to Jackson, who was smiling politely.

" mom, we're going to go to see a movie, is that alright? " you asked.

" sure, just be back before 9 pm. " she quickly agreed , still smiling at Jackson.

" okay, Madame. I'll keep her safe. " Jackson said, walking out the door with you.

" Bye! " your mom waved goodbye, nodding.

As you walk away into the summer night, you start teasing Jackson.

" Madame? What was that about ? Haha! " you laughed at his choice of words.

" Hey! I....I was nervous that she might remember me from you know, before... But she seemed to forgot who I was." He said, the conversation suddenly became awkward.

You two arrived at the movie theater and he bought you popcorn and drinks.

"Mmm! This popcorn is delicious! " you grinned, seating down on the seats.

" you food addict! you would think that you liked food more than me!" He pouted.

" of course I like food better than you! just kidding!" You said quickly when he pretended to be offended.

The movie began and it was quite exciting. When you suddenly remember to check the time, 6:30pm already!

" Jackson, psstt, Jackson! " you whispered to him.

" huh?" He has fallen asleep.

" I have to go, sorry ! This date was wonderful."

" oh. Okay. bye? "He looked crestfallen.

" bye !" As you squeezed across the rows of people

You arrived at the park at 6:45 pm.

" Karry? Are you here? sorry I was ------" your voice was cut off.

What happened?

A/N: I feel like I keep ending chapters with a question! Do you guys like this chapter? Don't forget to comment! I love to hear your opinions and feelings after reading chapters! See ya! Cliffhanger for the way! ( sorry to those who hate cliffhangers... I'll update soon.)

Teehee.