Fighting For Happiness

Karry's POV

I had just got home after the ' you know what ' , and saw Jackson and Roy laying on the couch.
Jackson stared at me, intensely.

" yo. " he said

" um. Hi. " I replied

Well, this is awkward. Was I guilty because of what I did? that's why it's awkward?

I have to tell Jackson ... ( the angel side of me )

But it's none of his business! ( the devil side of me)

I sighed, that wasn't helping. I should tell him. I will. Tfboys shouldn't keep secrets from each other just because of a girl!

Why does Roy look like a pufferfish with puffed out cheeks?

" Roy. What the heck are you doing. " I asked.

" dude. I'm posting a picture of me on Wechat and Weixin. No need to swear. " Roy answered, raising an eyebrow.

"Fine. You still look ugly. " I said as I flipped my beautiful, silky hair.

" pul-lez.( please) can you two self-admiring guys stop blocking the TV???" Jackson yelled.

" Jackson, I have to say something " It was time to tell the truth.

" what?"

" I....don't kill me after you hear this okay? "

" just say it. "

" I... Confessed to y/n. "

" yah, I know. "

" I know, sorry. But I liked her from the beginning... Wait...WHAT?"

" I knew. Confessing in the ' girls changing room ' aren't exactly the best place."

" wait,you guys were in the girls changing room? you guys have a serious problem ." Roy said.

Jackson stared at him.

" OKAY. I was in there too... Not eavesdropping. Call it ' doing spy business '. " Roy confessed.

" Whatever. Jackson i know you're going to be mad at me. But everyone thinks I'm just the playboy and never go on a date with me. They always go on a date with the "sweet and nice" Jackson. Don't you think that I get pissed some times too? " I said , deeply annoyed.

" look. Don't fight guys! let's settle this nicely. Y/n will choose who she likes, and the rest give up. " Roy said.

" the rest...? " Jackson and I stared at him.

" Okay. I may...may... Have confessed to her too. But let's not talk about that! Heh. " Roy said uneasily.

Jackson sighed. " all right. Lets do that. "

Then we shook on it.

At last Jackson grinned and said, " but I'm not gonna lose. I'll make y/n love me no matter what. "

I smirked, " not with me around. "

Roy pouted, " you guys know I can't beat you guys!!! So mean " * he pouts again *

I patted him on the head " try your best !"

Not matter what, Tfboys will always be together and fighting for happiness!

A/N: in case you don't know, Tfboys mean ' The Fighting Boys'
Hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm ( hopefully ) going to update quicker now since I'm more focused on just this story. :) thank you to all the fans who support me until the end! Fangirls will forever be cheering on Tfboys!

this is not the end,don't worry ^.^