O11. DEATH OF THE BIRDS

CHAPTER ELEVEN.
❝ DEATH OF THE BIRDS. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Dream, he's not appearing in anything. His face isn't popping up in any type of cameras around the world."

Dream got closer to George to eye the computer the man was currently typing on and watched with frustration as a bunch of "ERROR" signs appeared in every camera surveillance.

"He hid," Dream huffed, running a hand over his hair before rubbing his chin. He shook his head. "He fucking hid. This asshole—"

"It's kinda your fault," Sapnap commented from the corner of the room. "You did tell him you were going to follow his every move. I would do the exact same thing if a man—"

Before Sapnap could speak, a knife headed towards him. Though, it missed his head by a few inches, causing him to snicker under his breath once he realized that Dream threw it at him.

"Shut up," Dream glared before turning to look at his other friend who was typing away, along with other people who were desperately trying to find the man. "Listen, just... find him. I don't want to lose him at all and I don't want him out of my sight longer than a week. That's your deadline."

Dream turned around and walked out of the room, heading towards his office where his guards stood, the men straightening up once they felt his presence.

"Sir," Dream headed towards his chair, playing with the buttons of his blazer. Two guards came in, a man following behind the two with a scared expression. "This is one of Mr. Ivan's men. We saw him approaching the house with a luggage."

"Sit," Dream demanded, anger still coursing through his veins. The man did as instructed and eyed the boss, watching his every move as he grabbed a couple of papers and held them between his ring-clad fingers. "Speak."

"I'm not a dog, sir..." The man trailed off as soon as he saw the intense glare of the other man in front of him, his lower face covered by a black mask, the one he has heard about.

"I have a gun on my side," Dream spoke, looking down at the papers in his hands, his eyes running over the information of the packages that had arrived, "my men have two. There are six men in total, two guns each, including me, how many are those in total?"

"I-"

"About 13 guns or so," Dream breathed out, placing the papers down while he glanced at the scared man. "Including the ones that I hid. If you guess where one is in, I will give you that gun and you can, I don't know, just keep it as a souvenir."

The man didn't know if Dream was playing around or was serious, his face stoic and withholding no emotion at all. He gulped and shakily pointed at the pile of books behind his head, small breaths escaping his lips.

"There's one there?" The man said with a questioning tone.

Dream stared at the man with such a piercing look and tilted his head towards one of his men. The guard did so and looked through the book the man specifically pointed to, opening it to reveal nothing.

"Hmm, a shame," Dream feigned a look of sympathy before his guard passed him the book next to the book he had grabbed. Opening it, the frightened man could see a gun stored inside. "You got the wrong one."

Grabbing the gun, Dream turned to point it at the man, the corner of his lip tilting up a bit. He shot the man as quickly as the man tried to cower away, a bullet now embedded in the man's shoulder.

"What were you doing here?" Dream asked, putting the gun back while his guards stayed unfazed at the bleeding man who was groaning and whining in pain. "Hmm?"

"Ivan told me to send his daughter something," the man panted, holding onto his shoulder. Dream sighed and snapped his fingers at a guard near the door.

"Call Ms. Lenard."

The guard left to call the woman.

"And," Dream called out, "call the girl, too."

The guard quickly left and headed towards the kitchen where he found Daniela and Ms. Lenard peeling some potatoes while Dolores and Mr. Adrien were by the stove, stirring something that really smelt good.

"Ms. Lenard," said woman looked up at hearing her name being called and made eye-contact with the guard, "the boss asks for you. He shot somebody."

"Of course he did," Ms. Lenard rolled her eyes, standing up to grab her medical aid that she always used.

"And he also asked for you," the guard said, staring at Daniela who groaned and rolled her eyes, slowly standing up from the chair she was sitting on. She left the things on the table and followed behind Ms. Lenard, the guard behind her.

"Really?" Ms. Lenard glared at Dream who sheepishly. The lady rolled her eyes out of irritation and gripped the man's shoulder, receiving a whine. "Hold tight."

"Daniela," the girl looked into the eyes of Dream, watching as he gestured towards the chair beside the bleeding man. "He has a gift from you. Your dad wanted him to deliver it to you."

"Um..." Daniela squinted her eyes. "Okay?"

Passing the luggage that the man was carrying, Daniela grabbed it with hesitation and slowly opened the zipper. Everyone watched as multiple dead birds could be seen inside the bag, startling the girl who gasped at the sight.

"Take him to the White Room," Dream ordered, watching his guards immediately grab the bleeding man away from the hands of Ms. Lenard. "Ms. Lenard, take Daniela up to her bedroom and you two," he turned to eye his guards next to him, "grab George and Sapnap. I need to have a word with them."

"Yes, sir."

Everyone quickly obeyed their boss, Daniela being taken up to her room by the older woman next to her who was guiding her. Her body shook, hands shaking out of fear and shock as she remembered the bloody animals in the bag. God... Did her father really hate her that much?

"God..." Daniela mumbled, immediately sitting down on the edge of her bed. "That fucker is so messed up in the head."

"He is."

"I need cookies and hot chocolate, please?"

"I'll bring them up."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Jesus... Daniela's dad
is so fucked up

Lemme at him 😤😠