O18. HER SILENT TREATMENT

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN.
❝ HER SILENT TREATMENT. ❞

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Daniela?"

Daniela looked up from her fingernails, staring at the closed door of the room she was in, a sigh escaping her lips. She heard the man on the other side of the door say a couple of words under his breath before he came in and rolled his eyes.

"You can't just stay in bed," George scoffed, heading towards her and passing her the food she didn't want to eat, sitting down beside her. "You have to eat it's past noon."

"I'm not hungry that's why," Daniela breathed out. "How about you go stuff it down Dream's throat until he chokes and dies?"

"Wow," George stared at her with shock, a frown forming on his face as he heard his friend's vulgar, intense words. "Anyway, I came to tell you great news that Dream decided I should come get you since... you're mad at him."

"What is it?"

"You're going with him to your old house."

Daniela perked up and furrowed her eyebrows. "Do I have to go?" George looked at her and she sighed, standing up and putting on her shoes. "Fine... But, I'm not talking to him."

One thing about Daniela is that once she gets petty, she gets petty. It's a horrible trait of hers but, she doesn't care. As long as her actions aren't affecting someone else negatively, then she will be petty.

"Be my guest," George mumbled, watching her open the door. She stood by it and he looked at her with raised eyebrows, still sitting. She sighed loudly and gestured towards the hallway, silently telling the man to go. "Oh... By the way, Dream will get mad if you don't cooperate with him."

"I don't give a shit," Daniela rolled her eyes, closing the door as she stepped out of the room. "He should understand that if I don't want to speak about something then he shouldn't make me do so. He can't always get his way."

The two walked down the stairs and Daniela was met with Dream standing in the middle of the floor, talking to one of his men. They were all wearing black, as usual, and Dream actually stood out with the white turtleneck he is now wearing under his black blazer. He still has his usual black face mask, his hair disheveled like always, and she can see him putting away his gun at the back of the waistband of his pants.

"Stare a bit longer and you're going to fall in love with him," George snorted and he hid his smile at seeing the way she rolled her eyes, continuing to head down the stairs.

Everyone turned to look at her and she sighed, turning to look back at George. "This is so dramatic. The testosterone I'm feeling... Horrible."

"Just keep on walking," George chuckled a bit, grabbing the gun one of the men gave to him.