six

Surprise update!!!!

BTW, do u know my book Her Vendetta is now Live for sale and published as paperback and ebook on Amazon and other major platforms?

For just Rs 84 as ebook and Rs 200 as paperback.

Go grab your copy now.

*******

Meher's POV,
I hugged my legs tighter crying my heart out. It really hurts soo much.

You're my toy from now on.

I'm he's toy.

Not his wife, not even a human being but just a mere toy for his amusement.

I don't know what to feel anymore. How can love be this painful? My heart felt like someone was squeezing the blood out of it inside my chest. My head was spinning, the tears wouldn't stop and I couldn't breathe because of the uncontrollable sobs.

I don't want this.... I don't want to go through this torture. I don't want a love like this.... I just want to die!

I hate this all.... I hate myself and I hate....

Can I even hate him? Is it allowed for a wife to hate her own husband? Won't I be sinful?

Imraan's POV,
We were enjoying the dance performances when my phone buzzed inside my pocket. It was Ammi.

"Hello?"

I couldn't hear a thing because of the loud music so I made my way out to the door and when I was about to open the door, it opened on it's own and Prof. Khan walked in. His face seemed a bit different but I didn't get a chance to observe him properly as he walked past me with fast steps.

I ignored him and rushed out as Ammi was yelling in my ear.

"Yes Ammi....yes I'm still at the party.... you want me to bring what....the matching center is soo far away. It will close for lunch break before I can even get there.... Ammi it's soo awkward to ask the shop keeper for saree fall..... can't you come with me tomorrow yourself and buy all you want?.....but.... I....ok fine! I'll bring it by evening....can I ever win with you....ok... Allah hafiz...." I shook my head hanging up. Running errands for my tailor mother is tedious.

I had reached outside our classroom and I could hear slight sounds of a female sobbing.

What the.... everyone was at the party and the class was locked from outside, was there some kind of ghost or something? Nah, ghost aren't real .....but jinn are!

What are you thinking Imraan?! Be a man, u idiot!

I wasn't scared....ok maybe just a little bit. So I gathered my courage and cautiously opened the door and stepped in with just one foot to check first. There was a girl sitting on the floor, crying and my eyes widened as I realised it wasn't just anyone. By her dress and hair...