BIRTH OF OON

Author pov:

       Ming is not himself like he used to be anymore. That fateful night became nightmare to him.

       After he came  out from that club that morning he hired the taxi and directly went to mansion. Thank god ming mom is already in the living room fully dressed and  ready to leave from there  while waiting for his baby.

        Ming didn't say anything to his mom when reached mansion. He don't  want to make his mother worried. He knew his mom will blame herself that she can't protect her baby.

        Ming...baby. you are coming alone. Where is your p'forth. Ming mom happy that his baby returned safely but she confused why her son come alone without forth who told to her that  he will be with him and takecare of him.

      Ming...felt relieved. He thought if p'forth already came then he will may told them that i left from club midnight itself. But look like p'forth didn't return till now.

       Mom...p'forth is taking care of others. I am the one asked him  that i can come here without him. Because we need to leave  earlier.

       Mmm...then. okay baby.

       Nalida...we are get going then. I am so happy to see you all after so many years. All thanks to you. I miss you. Ming mom shed some tears and hugged her bestfriend.

       The mean time ming went to spare room and quickly wash himself before come to living room after fully dressed.

      Mmm...mom. I am ready let's go. Thank you aunty for you hospitality. Bye aunty takecare.

       Even his worst state ming politely talk to forth mother.

       After they exchanged bye to each other ming and his mom left from there.

1 months later

      After that night excatly 2 weeks later ming started to have some weird  symptoms which is not pleasant for his age of people.

      First he and his parents thought may be he catch up with flu. But the blood result is not only shocked but traumatised ming so badly.

     It took weeks after that only he become normal..but not like before. Once cheerful kid become lifeless soul.

8 months later

     Mom...i can't breath. Pain on my abdomen is unbearable mom. Help me. Ming shouted at his mother who is making chicken soup for his son.

   Don't panic baby...let's me call your dad.

    Honey...our baby going to give birth....come soon.

....

     I know we have 3 more weeks. But we can't predict...

....

Okay....i wait for ambulance.

    Baby... please bear with the pain just few more mins baby. Your dad already informed the hospital. He is also on the way.

     Mom...i can't....ming cry out while shouting.

     I so scared mom. I don't think i can make it.

    ' Don't be scared baby...your son will be here in few hours. Don't you want to see your oon.

      Ming mom also scared to see his baby crying state. When they found out that their only baby is pregnant they are shocked is understatement. Because their baby is not someone to sleep round like some irresponsible kids. He is such a sweet heart. He didn't know about that kind of stuffs.

        Ming told them what happen to him when he came back from his shock. They didn't blame or angry at him who is innocent in the first place. Without ming consent ming parents consult the doctor to abort the child. They didn't hate or disgust about the unborn baby. They just fear about ming future who is going to start his final year at school. But doctor informed them "it will be danger for ming. He is just in his teen age. His body can't take it well if the abortion goes wrong you will take responsible. "

     So they immediately drop the idea. They don't want to risk their baby life.

        Ming also accept the baby after counseling. He is ready to give birth to his unborn child who he growth up with love in passing month.

    At the same time ming don't want to break from his studies. He decided to do his final year on online. They already calculate the final exam which is going to be after ming child birth only. So the problem is solved.

     Mom....ming shouting get back his mother from her memorylane.

     Here baby...try to breath.  

      Mmm..yes...inhale...yes exhale....yeah like that.

     Ming father came 15mins later with ambulance and doctors. They ready shift ming to hospital.

       'Mr.Daichapanya lets move ming to hospital asap. He can't able to give birth naturally. He already exhausted and also he so weak. We can't make him pass through natural birth which give more pain. He may lost more blood if he is not stable while he give birth. So we just operate him to get the child.'

     Without delay they are all rushed with ming to hospital. Ming shifted to operation theatre and without wasting time the doctors started to operate him.

      Three hours later after much difficulty the doctors informed 'ming and his new born son is in stable condition now. We shift ming to normal room while child will be in incubator for observation.

   Ming parents terrified. They thought their grandson have some difficulties.

       Is our grand son health is in danger doctor.

       Both ming parents are worried for their son and grandson. When doctor said like that ming mom is verge of cry.

' No Mrs.Daichapanya he is completely alright. But he is born 3 weeks earlier. So he may have some brething issue. We need to check  if he have breathing problem because of his earlier birth . For that we to need put him in incubator for week or some days.

       Don't worry... you can see him through glass. In fact he need to stay there one or two days only if he is not any problem on his breathing. Now you can go and see your son we already shift him in his room.'

    They went to see their son who is unconsciously laying on bed with exhausted face.

      I am sorry baby. Because of me everything happened to you. It's all my mistake. I will takecare of you and protect you and your son from everything. I promise. Forgive your stupid mom baby.

     Ming mom cares his baby face while crying for his son ill fate. She blame herself because of her, now her only baby go through this kind of situation. While her son age kids are enjoy their single teen life and excited about their university life , here her baby already have responsibility on his  shoulder to take care of his new born.
.
.
.

 While her son age kids are enjoy their single teen life and excited about their university life , here her baby already have responsibility on his  shoulder to take care of his new born

😍😍😍😍OON😍😍😍😍

P.s.please bear with my poor english and grammatical mistakes

Pic credits goes to rightful owner.