FINAL NIGHT

AUTHOR POV

Pha went to his uni at noon. He felt somewhat relived after his confession to ming mom. To be honest he didn't except that reaction from ming mom. But he glad for this positive response.

He directly went to auditorium where star and moon competition going to happen tommorrow. There were now stars and moons practicing for their competition.

Its past lunch. So he knew everyone already had their lunch. So pha bought some  favorite snack and drinks for ming. Because he knew they are going to spend more time here today. So he advance to buy for ming.

He saw ming is practising his group dance with everyone. His lips automatically craved after seeing ming. He can't believe he is the one he shared his first time with and viceversa. And he hope he is the only one for ming. Because he is really love ming. He can't live without ming.

So after greet the competition committee member pha went to his friends who is chatting at the other end of auditorium. Since tommorrow is competition so everyone classes are cancelled afternoon.

He thought to tell them about his feeling for ming and what he plans to do with ming. Since he already got permission from ming mom he just need to conveince ming to forgive him and accept his love.

So he directly went to his friends.

Hi guys...

Hi pha...

Oy...pha...

Did you guys got notes for me.

Yes pha don't worry. By the way how is your head ache.

I am feeling good now kit. Thank you.

Actually pha told them he have head ache. So he can't attend class and will join them after noon if he feel better.

Mm...so...for whom you bought this pha...

   Beam indicate the snacks bag on pha hand and  asked him. Even though he guessed...

     For ming...obviously.

      Pha told them matter of fact. Because he already decided to tell them. So nothing to hide it.

     Oh..ho...someone is show off his  caring attitude towards  his junior moon.

        Kit teased him. Actually yo didn't told him about his arrangement with pha or he even didn't told him about pha confession. Because he thought it will better if  pha tell everthing himself to his friends.

      No...guys not for show off...actually i don't want boost around to you.

      Both raised their eye brows.

      Pha told them what he want to.

        Guys....i love nong ming. And i am going to propose to him.

       Both are look stunned. They didn't say anything. Few sec later beam started to laugh like he is watching MR.BEAN show.

     Haha... Kitty...you lost...give me 500 bhat.

       No...how is it...pha said he is going to propose to him. So you lost the bet.

     Hmm...not fair.

     Pha confused now. What hell his friends talking about now...and what bet...???!!

     He thought they will be shocked. Because they always  scold him that i don't have any feeling i must ended up in arrange marriage. Now they behaving completely opposite what he expect.