PHA CONFESSION-2

AUTHOUR POV  

     Ming... Here on roof top they have small cafe and provide dessert also. We can have our dessert while looking at night view on city. What's say...

    Pha asked him. He thought rooftop will be better to speak with him without any disturbances. Also its really nice place to confess his feeling which they will remember all their life.

Mm....okay...i think its good. Oon will also feel good to see lights and sky like this.

    Then let's go.

      Pha carry oon while ming carry oon small bag. They went to rooftop.

 They went to rooftop

      Wow...p. It's really looks cool.The view from here really stunning.

     Thank you ming. Let's go to that table.

     Pha lead the way. Both of them settled with dessert. Pha and ming got thai coconut pudding like pha preferred. Pha put oon into baby carrier.

      After finished their dessert both of them click some pics with oon. Then both of them settled down into swing with oon who is in pha lap. Few mins later pha turned to ming .

 Few mins later pha turned to ming

   Ming...i want to tell you something. I mean i want to confess something to you ming.

     Pha told him with nervous.  He hugged oon to his chest.

      Then he continued...I knew its time ming. Now or never.

     What p...

     Ming confused at the same time he feel his heart started to beat fast.

      Ming...don't panic. First hear me out...i don't want to boasting around. I like you ming. I like you so much. I won't say its love at first sight. But i felt  some connection towards you when i first met you. And that feel only make me come to  you and talk with you. First i thought i want realise knew what kind  of feel i felt for you. So i voluntary friend with you.

     Then the more i spend time with you the more i knew about i finally realised i really like you...no actaully i love you. I want to you as my boyfriend, my lover , my husband in future.