LITTLE TALK

AUTHOR POV :

Ming and pha reached their apartment building. Pha carried their shopping bags and went to elevator before ming protest.

Hmmm...ming signed...then carried their uni bags. They directly went to ming house.

 They directly went to ming house

Knock...knock...

Good evening aunty. How is oon.

Good evening pha come in. He is good.

Hi... Mom...where is oon baby.

He is sleeping now baby. You will see him later.

Ming and pha went to sit on couch while ming mom went to get drinks for them. She give tea to pha and milk to ming before went to sit with them.

Ming baby you said you and yo are going to shopping. But you and pha is coming together.

Yes mom...actually me and yo only went. There we met p'pha p'kit and p'beam. So after shop p'beam went with p'forth for movie date. Yo take p'kit to dinner date. I refused go with him. Then...

Ming narrated her what happened.

Omg...Thank god he didn't caught by yo.

Yes mom...i was shocked when i saw p'kit there . Thankgod p'beam managed.

Mmm...Kit is such a sweet heart. I knew yo will be happy when kit gift him the dress he bought for him. They are really made of each other.

Yes mom...both are love each other so much. And also they are so good together.

You are correct baby...i wish you also find someone who love you wholeheartedly.

Ming mom absentmindly told him with sad voice. She really like to see his baby with someone who make her baby happy. She pray to god to send someone for his baby to love him and accept him with whole heartly. But she don't know when it will happen.

Mom...

Ming called her with anxiety. He really felt embarrassed now because of his mom desperation. He knew his mom want him to happy like others. He himself also want to have someone who stand by his side each and every moment. But he knew he can't expect that kind of person with his current state.

Hmm sorry baby...You guys wait here. I will make dinner for you both.

Ming mom quickly composed himself asked them. She felt embarrassed for her action. She thought it's not good to behave infront of pha. She knew it really embarrassing her son. So suddenly changed the topic and try to left from there.

Pha who realised ming mom desperation felt bad. He wants to comfort her. He wants to tells her that" don't worry aunty...i am here for ming." But he knew its not right time to tell her. Because he need to confess his feeling first to ming and make him boyfriend at any cost. Till then he need to do stay patience. So he also changed the topic and told to her...