CARING PHANA

AUTHOR POV

    Its been 2 weeks since ming and yo  joined the uni. Yo and kit became so close. Anytime they will announce their official relationship  status.

      Ming and kit friends are happy for them. They usaully tease them while they having lunch. And yo always recuse his soon to be boyfriend from his friends teasing.

     Pha also attached with ming family. Especially oon. He try to go to see oon almost every night. He like to spend time with oon and also ming.  He really comfortable with ming. And ming also felt the same. Yo is busy with his p'kit while ming is spend his time with pha while they are at home.

     Everything going in smooth way. Ming really happy to have phun and noh as his friends. Because both of them always stand for his side to help him whenever he felt exhausted  during sotus training.

        But the problem is since the sotus training started each and every day difficult for ming. Actually ming is normal kid. His physical strengh is average one. He is not exercise person. He occasionally played football before. But after gave birth to oon he physical strength not better than fragile girl.

      He always felt exhausted. He try to cope up with everyone during sotus activities and try to do better during star and moon competition rehearsal. But each day he went to home with painful body without no more enegry. Because of that  he can't even able to take care his son. He felt guilty whenever oon want to play him but without knowing himself ming slept. Because of that mother is the one clean and feed his son.

     Today also he felt so low. He can't feel himself. He is totally exhausted. He just want to go home and cuddle with his son.  But  he can't go like that.  He need to attent the competition.

    So with sore body ming went to rehearsal hall.

     Pha is on way to hall. He saw ming on the corridor. He clearly saw  how ming  look exhausted. He really  felt bad for his condition. He can't see ming pale face which is have lightless eyes also.

     He went to cafeteria to buy drink and came back  to rehearsal hall little late.

He waited for break from group dance practice.

Okay...guys. you can have  10 mins break.

Thank you p.

Stars and moons who are exhausted went to have snacks and water.

Ming here take this.. pha came to ming who is startled by sudden voice of pha.

Oh...sorry ming.

Its okay p. But you don't need to buy for me.

Its okay ming. Now drink this. It will help to rejuvenate your energy.

Thank you p.

Hi p'phana. ..did you forget me . you only bought drink for my cousin. Hmm...

Wayo came to them and instantly asked phana. He lately noticed his senoir is focus on his cousin's every move.

Ming felt embarrassed. He rushing to told  him.

Yo if you want...you have this. I just drank water already.

No ming you drink...and nong wayo I knew your boyfriend already bought  snacks and drinks for you.

Hahaha...yes p'phana.

Oy...ming. I just kidding p'phana. Actually i here to give you snacks which p'kit bought for you also. He went already. So he asked me to give you. Here take this.