PHA PARENT'S

SURPRISE

    €€€€€€__________________€€€€

AUTOUR POV

      Pha parked his car and run into his mansion. It's already 8 pm. So after dinner his mom watching tv at living room while his dad is nowhere to seen.

      When she heard footsteps she  turn to look at door. She was happy see her son after long times. Actually they didn't see their son for past 1 month. Because of his studies and also they knew he is responsible for this star and moon competition.
So they just to talked to through phone only that's too they have times. They always busy in hosiptal and surgeries. She was somewhat  shocked to see pha. Because asusaul pha didn't infrom them that he is visiting. Yet.. at the same time she is happy to see her son.

     Pha...how are you son. Why didn't you inform...

     Pha mom asked him with smile.But her smile vanished when pha run into her while crying.

         She was shocked. She don't know what to do. So she just hugged her son.

      Ssh...its okay pha...its okay...mom is here... what happened.  Tell me.

     Even though she don't know the reason for her son miserable state she try to assure him.

           Mom...he...he...ming... he..oon...ming...mom...he....oon....

       Shh...pha...look at me...i am telling na son. Everything will be okay..

      She don't know what his speaking about. She don't know who is this ming or oon. She who pha friends. She knew beam and kit who is pha friends since childhood. And she knew forth also because of beam. She knew except this three pha won't close with anyone or even friendship with them. So she dont this TWO. But she some what gussed this two must be reason for her son pha breakdown.

    But...mom..he...he said... ming..he..

    Pha can't say anything. He just continue to cry.

     Pha mom who saw her son state worried

     Pha mom who saw her son state worried. She  don't know what happened to him or what can she to do...she helplessly caresses her son back who hugged her like his life is depends on her. Before she ask further..

       Pha...what happened to you and why are you crying like this...

      Pha dad who just came from his room was stunned to his son like this. First he didn't except his son visit and second he ever thought he witness this scene. I mean his son ever....i mean ever cry like this. He look so lost... even though he always strict with his son but his first priority is always his son. He will do anything for his son. He is their only son. Their pride. So he felt hurt to see his son like this.

     Pha...tell dad..what happened. Please don't cry...

     Pha dad for the first time show his weakness. He don't care about any thing. He just want his son feel comfortable to share his worry with him.