THE TRUTH IS....

AUTHOR POV :

WHAT THE HELL...???

What happened p'phana. Why are shouting like this.

Nong wayo she is nothing to me. I don't even know why claimed herself as my girlfriend.

I am confused now p. If she didn't your girlfriend then why she scolded ming and accused him...like because of ming your repetition is spoiled. She even told him to stay away from you. Because she don't like someone accusing you that you are cheating her with ming.

 Because she don't like someone accusing you that you are cheating her with ming

Wayo told him everything. He didn't knew pring and ming conversation. Two days later only he realised that ming is avoiding pha even though he knew pha is trying to talk to him.

So...the day before wayo confronted ming. Thats when only he knew about threatening and pha- pring relationship.

But now pha is saying like this. He is really confused now. He already doubt about pring claim. Because since day they came to uni they didn't see pha with anyone...or pha even talk about anyone.

So...now he have confidence after pha confession that pring must be lied to ming. May she have feeling for p'phana. Now ming is closeness may irriate her . That's why she pretend like she is pha girlfriend.

Wayo thought to himself.

Pha gritted his teeth. He can't believe that pring acted this low. He knew that pring have feeling for him. She sometimes openly flirt with him. But he always ignored her.

He didn't thought she will do something like this. Because of her ming didn't talk to him even look at him. He really felt bad for ming.Because of him that pring scolded ming and even threaten him to stay away from him.

He can't sit like nothing happened. He need to teach her lesson. He determined to himself.

Nong wayo....it's not like that. She is nothing to me. I will make her felt guity for insulting ming. Don't worry. I will clarify every thing tommorrow. But don't say anything to ming till tommorrow.

Mm...okay p'phana. But if she try to insult or scold ming again i won't tolerate. And i won't allow you anymore near to ming.
.
.
.

Next day pha went to his class. He knew ming surely avoid him like past days. So he just went to greets oon and directly went to his class. He was waiting for afternoon.

He didn't wait anymore. When ming enter the rehearsal pha went to stage to get everyone attention.

Hello guys...i want to make some confession before you start your practise. Hope you guys don't mind it.

No p'phana...everyone shouted. Ming looks down. He can't look at pha after his encounter with pring. He actually sad to avoid him. But he don't want to create any misunderstanding between pha and pring.