DINNER WITH PHA

AUTHOR POV

Ming is had short nap. He always felt weak after he gave birth to his son. So his mom asked him to rest as much as he can. He woke up and freshen up himself before breastfeed his son. They both come to kitchen where ming mom cooking.

Mom...is everything ready. You want my help.

No baby...i already prepared dinner. Just making juice now. If you want you can set the table.

Okay mom...come baby we will set table while grandma making juice.

Ding Dong...Ding Dong...

I will see mom. That must be p'pha.

     Ming went to open the door with his son.

Hi...ming.

Hi..p'pha. Come in. Dinner os almost ready. Have a seat.

Thank you ming.

Here take this. Pha give cookie box to ming.

Thank you p'pha. But you don't need to bring this.

Its okay ming. Can i hold oon. Pha look at oon who is giggled to himself.

Yeah...sure.

Like before oon happily snuggle to pha chest. And he try to hold pha hair when he kissed him.

     Ming smiled at them. He saw how his son play with pha hair and try to poke his eyes.

Ming mom come to living room and saw everything. She shed some tears when he saw ming geniual smile.

Hello...kid. I am ming mom. How are you...???

Thank you mam. I am good how are you...?? Pha take the juice glass and thanked her.

Just call me aunty son. You are really handsome like my baby told to me.

        Mommm...

   Ming felt embarrassed.

Pha chuckled. Thank you aunty. Your son also cute. I like him.

Ming was stunned.

Ming mom also shocked.

I mean oon aunty. He is such a cute kid.

Ming signed. He don't know  why but he felt disappointed somewhat.

Oh...thank you phana.

You can just call me pha aunty.

Okay...pha. lets have dinner. Here give oon to me. I put him into stroller.

It's okay aunty. I can manage.

No...pha. you can't have dinner while holding him. Don't worry he will be your side only.

Ming mom smiled how pha quickly attached to oon and viceversa.

They had their dinner while oon is looking at them from his stroller.

Thanks for the tasty steak aunty. You are the best. I felt full.