MING'S INSECURE

AUTHOR POV

Ming and pha went to their apartment after rehersal that evening. After freshen up ming thought to go to pha apartment to practice because they have only 3 day for competition.

Today he decided to carry oon with him.Because when ming came to his apartment oon is fully awake. And didn't want to seperate from his mother.

Oon baby...what happen to you. Why are you clingy like this today.

Ming who feed his son asked him. Because oon didn't ready to lay on cot. When ming try to put oon into his cot he started to whimpers.

Oh...i will carry you baby. But don't cry na. Otherwise you will be sick.

Ming cooed his son who buried his face into his mother chest. Ming without choice carry his son to pha apartment.

Knock...knock..

P'pha...

Hi...ming...my baby oon is also here...come in.

Ming greeted and went inside with oon who is giggled at pha.

Pha who saw oon get excited. He quickly carried oon. Oon put head on pha shoulder and buried his face into it.

Pha started bounce at him like he try to make him giggle.

P'pha...what's this...??

Ming pointed out the boxes which is occupy the half of living room.

I started to pack the things ming. It will be convenient if i done it before competition.

Pha told him.

Because kit and yo shift their things on Saturday after star and moon competition and pha will shift his things on the same day to ming apartment. Because wayo decided to take kit with him to meet his dad on Sunday.So he decided to pack his things before friday.

Mmm...okay p. Do you need help.

It's okay ming.I didn't have many things. It will take few hours only to pack my things. I will manage.

Then...okay. But if you need any help you can ask me.

Sure...let's go. You need to practice. We don't have more time.

Okay...ming and pha went to pha room. Pha put oon on his bed and placed pillow around him with some distance. In this way oon won't fall and at the same he won't feel trapped.

Ming was amused how pha concern attitude towards oon.

Baby oon...you play with your toys..we are here only. Don't scared okay.

Pha cooed him and went to sit infront of piano and ming sit on near by stool.

Pha and ming started to practise. Just a hour only they practiced sincerely. After that they joke around middle of their practise. Pha told him about his music and how he got certificate from Trinity college of music at age of 14. How he felt nervous when he played his piano for first time infront of 1000 people.

Ming also shared his
interest in music. When he started to learn music instruments and how he joined music club in his previous school. He told him he love to play guitar just like he love to sing.

But both of them admitted even though they love music they don't want to take music as profession. Because both of have other passion.

Pha told him how much he likes become a doctor like his parents, most importantly how he want to become heart surgeon. Ming also told him ,his passion about machine and how he always dreamt to become a engineer.