WAYO'S CRUSH

Meet His Crush:

Suddenly noisy canteen become silent. Ming and yo confused. They follow their eyes direction where everyone is looking at. At the entrance forth and three other guys are standing.

Wayo blinked at them . He can't belive his eyes. His long time crush who he wish to meet him is infront of him. He knew his crush is studying here. That is the other reason he mainly joined this university.

Four of them come towards ming and yo table. Yo dumpingly looking at his crush and his friends.

Ming just hang his head low. He felt awkward...now entire cafeteria focus is on their table.

'Ming...'forth come to sit with him.

Hi...p'forth.

Yo...this is p'forth. He is the one i told you about.

Hello...p'forth. I am wayo. Ming cousin.

Hello nong wayo.

Ming and wayo meet my friends from medical faculty.

This is phana, kit and my boyfriend beam.

Three friends are looking at ming and yo dumpingly.

They snapped out from their daze when forth mentioned their names.

Beam is the one voice out first after they settled down at table.

Oy...your are wayo panitchayasawad from BANGKOK PREP.

Yes...p'beam. Swadekrap p'kit p'phana.

Beam baby... You guys know each other.

Yes...baby. We knew this kid. Remember once i told you one cute kid is crush on my friend and following as everywhere. He is the one.

Wayo felt embarrassed. He smiled at them sheepishly.

Just like beam said wayo always stalk his crush and follow the three of them till their last day at school.

He decide to confess his love to his crush on their last day at school. But he over heard his crush told to his friends that ' I won't fall for cute boys. I want to be pampered by my boyfriend in our relationship. So i prefer manly boys only.'

He was devastated. He decided to became more manly and handsome for his crush. After that day he spend his time at gym apart from his studies. With in 6 months he lost his baby fat and chubby cheeks.He completely transformed from cute kid to handsome boy.

But baby...wayo looks handsome and manly more than cute.

wayo looks handsome and manly more than cute