LUNCH TOGETHER

AUTHOR POV

(Continues after pha left from bar)

15mins later pha was standing infront of ming door with so much hesitation.

Then after 5 mins he decided to knock. Before that he inhaled some much needed air. But to his surprise the door is already open before he start to knock.

Pha...come in side.

Hi aunty...pha greet her but his eyes roaming behind to see glimse of ming.

Ming mom who noticed pha told him.

Pha you go sit on couch. Ming went to restroom and oon is in living room only.

Pha felt embarrassed and answered her.

Mmm..okay aunty. Are you going somewhere.

Yes...pha. I just thought to put the garbage on downstairs.

Aunty give it me...i will help you.

Its okay pha...i will manage. Bye.

Pha signed and went to living where oon is in his stroller and playing with his stuff dinosaur toy.

Aah...my cute baby boy is here ...come to uncle...pha went to carry oon. He cooed giggled oon.

He went to sit with oon on couch.

Baby...no no...don't put my finger in your mouth. Its dirty.

Aah..don't be sad baby...here play with your stuffy.

P'pha what are you doing here.....?? Yo told me you went to bar with friends.

Ming who came to living room confused what pha is doing here instead of bar.

Yes...i went...but..but i felt tired. So i came back soon.

Pha who don't want to say the real reason...like he felt sad and want to check if he is okay or not.

Mm...then okay p. But why you are here instead of your room to take rest.

Ah...mmm....that...i felt bored..so i came to see yo...i mean oon.

Oh...okay p. Then would you like to have coffee. It will help your mood. I am going to make juice for me.

Sure ming. But are you okay...i mean didn't you finished your task.

Oh...i forget to thank you p. Thank you so much. Because of you i finished my task. I am feeling great.

Oh...okay then... I will play with oon here. But if you need any help you can ask me.

Haha p. I just going to make coffee and juice only. I can manage. But thanks anyway.

That night pha had his dinner there and excused himself after oon slept.
.
.
.

That sunday ming mom invite forth beam kit and of course pha to have lunch with them. Ming dad also came to Bangkok to see his family.

So pha didnt went to their house on Saturday. Even though he was really want to meet oon. But he spend his time to do his laundry and clean his room.

Then sunday came. Pha unusually wake up earlier on sunday morning. He dressed himself neatly like ready to meet his future in law.

At exactly 8am pha came to ming apartment with some cookies and snacks he bought yesterday.

Knock...knock....

Hello...are you...??

Ming dad is the one open the door. He asked who is pha...??