PHA'S HELP

AUTHOR POV

Ming came to rehearsal hall monday afternoon after his sotus. He woke up late today. Because of tired he slept well without knowing time. Thank god pha managed take him to sotus training before time. That's why he escaped from punishment. Otherwise he can't imagine how he will punished by seniors.

        Now a days he really like to spend time with pha. He make him feel comfortable in any. difficult situation. Ming feel always secure in pha presence.

       Pha's caring nature make him feel himself special. Without knowing himself ming tarted to like him not just his senoir but more than that.

But at the same time he afraid of rejection. What if he will rejected by pha when he knew his secret. He don't know if he have hope on pha for love him back even after know the truth.

Ming was snapped out from his daze when p'deer came to stage and get everyone attention.

Okay guys... i must day this year photoshoot is blast. You guys done a better job yesterday.

P'deer told them.

Everyone clapped their hands because of happiness.

Okay guys...now listen. You guys need to show any of your talent which is one of round for this competition. Everyone need to do individual or paired with star or moon to show your talent.

You can sing, dance, mimicry or any other one.

After heard this everyone started to talk to each other.

How will we prepare ourself in this short period.

Omg..i don't know what do to.

I have no talent like this.

Omg...what i will do...if it's okay to sing any songs.

Guys stop...stop. You can discuss this matter with you mentor. You have more time for that. They are ready to help you. So now concentrate on dance move. Hurry up.

P'deer asked them quite and went to check their practise.

Ming was thinking what to do for talent show while absentmindly dancing.

      Nong ming focus on your steps.

       Sorry p. Ming who came from daze started to focus on his steps.

      I just think about talent show after i went to home. Ming thought to himself.
.
.
.

Hi ming.

Pha came to ming house a hour later .He saw ming sit on couch while searching something on his mobile. And he didn't saw oon anywhere.

Actaully today he is the one gave lift to ming after S&M practise. Because kit and wayo went to directly from there to their dinner date.

Hi p'pha. Come sit.

Where is aunty and oon. Pha seated himself comfortably on couch asked him.

Mom in kitchen and oon is sleeping p'pha.

Ming answered him without lift his head or even left his eyes from his phone.

Ming...are you busy....?? May be i get going now.

Oh...no no..p'pha. I am sorry. Please wait. I get some coffee for you.

Its okay ming.

No..p'pha. Wait. I will back.

Ming came with coffee after he informed to his mother that pha is here. So make dinner for him also.

Here p'pha.