THEIR WORLD

AUTHOR POV

       Next morning asusal pha came to pick up ming. After had their breakfast ming and pha left for uni. On the way pha asked  him about yo. Then only he knew wayo didnt came here yesterday night. Because  he stayed at kit room to help him to pack things.

      Look like both of them eager to living together

     Mmm...yes p. Yo also  already packed his things. They will move in your apartment on sunday.

    Mmm...i heard both of them go to meet yo dad on sunday evening. May be they will go after they shift their things.

      Yes p. Yo told me p'kit really nervous to meet uncle at first. But after yo assured him only he accept.

      I can understand why kit feel like that ming. Because who would not. They are  just become official a week back only. You know what forth was more worst than kit. He almost pee on his pant when beam asked him to meet his mother on their first month anniversary.

    Pha chuckled himself  while remembering how forth face became pale when beam suddenly asked him to meet his mother.

     Omg...ming laughed. I can't belive the scary head hazer of engineer scared  to meet his fiture mother in law.

     Yeah...what to do ming. When it's come anything related to beam forth become sensitive and always caution about. Because he don't want to beam hurt anyway even if its unintentionally.

    Mmm...P forth love  p'beam so much. I can always see that love in his eyes. They both are really cute.

     Yeah...But beam also love forth so much. You beam always such cheerful and friendly one. But at the same time beam also become scary one for forth. He is such a possessive one also.

      Is it...i can't belive this... ming really can't belive it. Because he already knew how sweet beam is. He can't believe beam can be scary one.

      Its true ming. You know once beam beat on of architect student for forth.

     Why p. What that student did.

      Oh...his name is kringlog. His girlfriend who is engginering student always compare to he boyfriend with forth. And always praise him infront her boyfriend like forth is this, forth is that. So that boyfriend who fed up with his girlfriend comparison attitude fight with forth when he went to date with beam. And then things messed up. In the end beam beat shit of him.

    Omg...that girl is such a nuisance. Her boyfriend also such a dense. How can he blame pfroth for his girlfriend behavoiur.I think he deserve it.

     Haha...yes ming. After that no one try to mess with forth. Because they already witnessed how his possessive boyfriend aggressiveness is. Forth is lucky to have beam.