Concert FINALE (Season 3)

I am back with another part of Concert and the last part of it. Vote and comment your feedback. I hope you enjoy.

Jay's POV:

I turn to her. "You can't fix anything." I said calmly.

"What?" Nya asked confused

"I am afraid you don't understand. I said you can't fix anything, unless you can fix my broken heart, which is probably unlikely, I'm afraid you can't do anything." I stated calmly as the crowd gasped as they started to find out that this in fact was the person, I was singing these songs about.

"That is why I am here." Nya said to me, sighing.

"What" Now it was my time to be confused.

"You probably remember all the times we used to sing with each other and to each other, don't you?" I only nod. "Then you probably remember Counting Stars, do you? It was our song. We used to sing it to what we used to be. We used to be inseparable... until I messed it all up." I only respond with mumbling 'at least she got that right "All I can say is... I am sorry. I'm sorry for messing up what we had. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for leading you on. And I'm sorry for not realizing I love you." By this time, she is crying. "I just really hope I can fix what I've destroyed." We are both crying at this point. "I hope maybe you can sing it once more?"

"Yes, but you should know that, that it is for 2 people and one simply does not have the breath to do so." (I know it is not, but In this world it is) I said calmly

"Once a man said that 'With the power of power of positive thinking everything is possible. And that man was you, Jay Walker." I smile.

"Ok then" She sits down next to her brother "I guess the last song is Counting Stars. There isn't any explaining to do. Let's get one for Counting Stars." The audience cheered.

*cue music*

Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard

Said no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars

Yeah, we'll be counting stars

I see this life, like a swinging vine

Swing my heart across the line

And in my face is flashing signs

Seek it out and ye shall find

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, but I'm not that bold

And I don't think the world is sold

On just doing what we're told

I feel something so right

Doing the wrong thing

And I feel something so wrong

Doing the right thing

I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie