Villain (Season 15: Crystalized)

So, again?

SPOILERS CRYSTALIZED

Idk, just came to me in the middle of a shower.

By the way, I was a little lazy so I will rewrite it at a later time.

Angst then Fluff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Villain

In the silence of the lighthouse, it dawned on him that he was going crazy.

Yet, he didn't do anything. He missed her.

He was just like when they were hunted.

He can't help but wonder if she can still remember him, which was impossible.

He knew that he can hear him through the glasses of water. He knew that she can hear him. He knew.

Sometimes he would see a change in waves and a slight glow to the water. He knew she was there.

He didn't bother exploring the rest of the lighthouse and didn't even bother checking if Echo was there.

One day, he heard a knock on his door.

Now, naturally, he was surprised, How and why would someone come all this way and to a random island with a lighthouse on it? He looked out of the windows and saw a small cabin of some sort. It was black and purple.

This was very suspicious.

He hurried down the stairs hearing another knock. The person must be impatient. He got in front of the door and opened it.

The person was wearing a black cloak with a hood and a kabuki mask. Before he could even speak, the person spoke with a very deep voice.

"If you want your lover, back go to the back of Chen's."

And with a blink of an eye, they were gone. The only thing that was in sight of Jay's eyes was the cabin speeding off at incredible speeds.

He thought about it.

They looked like a villain, but they could bring Nya back. He hates it but he had to admit that this probably was the only way to get her back.

So, he got ready to go there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, you are here."

"So, I am. How do I get Nya back?"

"You need to rescue Aspheera and steal her staff."

This person was crazy.

"I will do it."

But he was crazier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The staff was easy to get, nothing was defending it, no wonder the Sons of Garmadon managed to steal the kabuki mask. The only thing that brought trouble was the security system but he had disabled it using his elemental powers.

But now standing before the hatch he contemplated if it was worth it.

He shook his head and abandoned the thought.